Glory hunters and woodwork fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory hunters and woodwork fans

There's been a lot of talk about fans coming out of the woodwork and glory hunters nicking all the tickets for Leeds, and I listen to all the crap being talked, 'I'm a true fan and don't want all these plastic fans at our celebration match'

Well I think you're all glory hunters and Johnny-come-latelys, as far as I'm concerned, if you weren't amongst the 3000 odd who saw us get beat by Palace in the Zenith data systems cup, then you aren't a true R's fan.

Don't worry about all those joining us for Leeds at the last minute, they'll soon disappear when we start getting tonked in the Prem.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think we are gonna get tonked in the Premiership, hence more fans.

we're gonna be huge.

Comment

We're not going to be 9 points clear at the top of the Prem or win the trophy -- so our crowds will drop.
      Look back to when we were mid-table/struggling in the top flight in previous seasons -- smaller crowds than we are getting now, and it will be the same next year, except for the big teams' visits.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        I hear what you're saying, but I don't think we are gonna get tonked in the Premiership, hence more fans.

we're gonna be huge.
        I'd like to think so too, but with probably only £10M to spend (if that) I think survival is the best we can hope for.

Comment

But in Warnock I trust.
          I'll take 10 million and 17th
          as long as we beat Arsenal by parking
          the bus and having one shot at goal.

Comment

Working...
          X