Loyalty Point Recognition Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Point Recognition Suggestion

There have been a few threads recently about the worth of loyalty point scheme.

Although there are views that there has not been an awful lot of benefit to fans what has been clear in threads is that many supporters are proud of the amount of points that they have accumulated.

I think towards the end of the season in one of the programmes it would be a nice touch to recognise supporters who have travelled the length of the country by publishing a roll of honour.

This could take the form of a break down of names to points i.e. fans with 180+ points, 150 to 179, 130 to 178 and so on

Alternatively and what I prefer is a list of away games attended with other relevant information i.e. Joe Bloggs , Season Ticket Holder Upper Loft, 180 loyalty points, Away games – Crystal Palace, Swansea, Blackburn, Norwich City etc etc

I think this would offer an opportunity too recognise all fans and if it was done in the programme would offer fans a keep sake and memento of what could be a momentous season.

they could do names on the shirt job like seen on some foreign tops.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fulham do this for their members,they put them all on the sock ties.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think it would be a nice touch from the club.

If printing in the programme was to prove to costly then perhaps it could be put up on the official website. Could actually shift a few more programmes; I dont actually buy one but would on that day if I knew my details would be in it and sure others would feel the same

They have the data so its a shame if it went to waste

Comment

Not so bothered about being recognised for how many points I have in a programme just as long as I get priority for games with limited tickets and high demand...
          But it's an interesting thought are loyalty points, badges of honour?
          There's a group of 4 of us that go regularly home & away and there is a bit of one upmanship going on,my brother missed the Derby game (granted he was in Thailand) but we don't let him forget we been to more games than him

Comment

Working...
          X