Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leeds will be my first game of the season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easyR View Post
    And I can't wait!

Thanks to my cousin who got me the ticket!

You Rsss!
    hope your car breaks down
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by easyR View Post
      And I can't wait!

Thanks to my cousin who got me the ticket!

You Rsss!
      You are surely on a wind up. Either that or your just a tw*t. Where is your ticket, school end upper?

Come to one game all season, fine, no problem with that, plenty will, but don't come on here and rub peoples noses in it that didn't get one.

At least having seen us on the telly you'll know what colour we wear, and if you google LOFTUS ROAD, you should be able to get directions.
      Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
        You are surely on a wind up. Either that or your just a tw*t. Where is your ticket, school end upper?

Come to one game all season, fine, no problem with that, plenty will, but don't come on here and rub peoples noses in it that didn't get one.

At least having seen us on the telly you'll know what colour we wear, and if you google LOFTUS ROAD, you should be able to get directions.
        Off course he is a WUM and reeled so many in, oh dear

Comment

Farking thread of the year... How many hooks did you buy easy??

Comment

Working...
          X