Try this no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this no

Somebody post a direct landline to the box office no on loft for words just rung and got 3 tickets in the school end the number is 0208 7402581

ps give them some old bull about taking time of work etc been ringing all day it worked for me

thats the way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by steveo04 View Post
      Somebody post a direct landline to the box office no on loft for words just rung and got 3 tickets in the school end the number is 0208 7402581

ps give them some old bull about taking time of work etc been ringing all day it worked for me
      Been using that number for years, can't believe anyone would use the 0845 number over it.

Comment

Originally posted by steveo04 View Post

You must have more charm than me then,because i tried that at 9.30 this morning and she refused point blank to sell me any tickets and i was as nice as pie,finally got through on the phone at 3.35pm and bought the last 4 tickets (school end) not a ticket left as i wanted 6 (3 s/t's )so two of my guys miss out,feel really sorry for anyone who was queuing behind me,especially when you got people coming on here trying to sell "spare" tickets for a profit...really pi##es me off !!!!.....:rage:

Comment

Just tried, got through. Sold out! ********!

Comment

Any idea why this 0208 number isn't working now? Want to call the box office just not on the 0844 number!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              You must have more charm than me then,because i tried that at 9.30 this morning and she refused point blank to sell me any tickets and i was as nice as pie,finally got through on the phone at 3.35pm and bought the last 4 tickets (school end) not a ticket left as i wanted 6 (3 s/t's )so two of my guys miss out,feel really sorry for anyone who was queuing behind me,especially when you got people coming on here trying to sell "spare" tickets for a profit...really pi##es me off !!!!.....:rage:
              Who has tried to make a profit on tickets on here?

I have not seen anyone do that but if they have then they should be named and shamed and yes I am letting the ones I had spare go at Face Value

Comment

nobody on here has tried to mug off fellow rangers fans by making a profit on leeds tickets. i got mine from a poster on here for face value.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

just

just rung the number and somebody actually passed wind down the phone me
                  i think thats disgusting,im going to tell factomondo about this
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    just rung the number and somebody actually passed wind down the phone me
                    i think thats disgusting,im going to tell factomondo about this
                    phantom farter in sa road ted ?
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                    X