No announcement yet.

I never though i'd associate gloryhunting with our fans but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But followed the team through the bad times when we were getting average gates of 11000.

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
      So what you are saying is the fans that went to Huddersfield to watch us get relegated to Division Two, the fans who travelled to the Deva stadium to watch a 0-0 with Vauxhall Motors. The fans who followed the club away at places like oldham,Chesterfield and Wrexham dont deserve to be in the ground for the Leeds game just because they don't have a season ticket this season?

Can you even remember the fixtures I mentioned above or were you at Stamford Bridge at the time?
      The problem is there has to be some way of ordering the priorities.

ST are safe every year and should be. Members should have a good shout.

I do agree that the policy seems a bit strange in that ST holders can bring their entire extended family including pets and blow up dolls though.....
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

But followed the team through the bad times when we were getting average gates of 11000.

Comment

I started supporting Rangers in the 75 - 76 season because my mates went.I didn't know they were going to finish runners upto the Scousers when I started going in August 75. I was called a glory hunter then.

Glory hunters or not we are all Rangers through and through and you have to make a bl**dy commitment and I have done with season ticket or membership year afetr year as you always start the season with the hope that we may just have a good one or end up at Wembley.

Love the site and all the chat

We are QPR

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yes season ticket holders and members from THIS SEASON. I'm suggesting that the look further back as this season will have seen many join cos they know are going up.
              So what?

If they pay the money and fill the ground which allows us to pay better wages and get better players in the prem then who gives a toss.
              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

am i a glory hunter paying £650 a season for my S/T, we can all pull a fixture out the hat and say i was there , like '76 says its done year in , didn't these people have the foresight to see what was happening in December and get themselves a membership , or were they hoping for Sun special offers or freebies out of the Gazzette until end of season
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  am i a glory hunter paying £650 a season for my S/T, we can all pull a fixture out the hat and say i was there , like '76 says its done year in , didn't these people have the foresight to see what was happening in December and get themselves a membership , or were they hoping for Sun special offers or freebies out of the Gazzette until end of season
                  Bang on too many 'loyal' supporters looking for sympathy today.

My favourite ones are those who were within commutable distance of LR but spent all day messing about on the internet trying to book online because they were too lazy to queue with everyone else for 2hrs.

There is NO excuse for not having the foresight to see what was happening as early as 8 games in this season.

I'm just glad I've an extra spare 4 sticky wickets in my sky rocket
                  Last edited by The White City General; 25-03-2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Did a 5 match ticket bundle, put 125 large ones up 6 weeks ago, to be honest I am getting right p issed of with these fans whinging and whining. It's this simple, if you wanted to get a ticket for the game you could have, simple. Stop waiting till the last minute then when you can't get one, whinging about how you have been going since 2002!! Who gives a f@ck? I dont. I'm there and I don't have a season ticket. Here's a bit of advice for the whining students on here. On June 1st find yourself the 800 large ones it will cost for a season ticket next year, and buy it.. Then shut the hell up!!!!

Comment

"But followed the team through the bad times when we were getting average gates of 11000."

your fooling yourself if you think anyone at the club gives a damn about those that were at huddersfield, Wrexham etc etc. they dont care thats life I am afraid

What I do think needs looking at is the ability for season ticket holders and members to buy additional tickets for a game like this untill members have had a chance to buy a ticket for themselves and what about loyalty points, what use are they?

I know members who have been to a handfull of home games who are sitting on a couple of tickets each now and I know a couple of people with 100+ loyalty points and membership who havent been able to get tickets so far. That is not right.
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

They should have thrown in one of the televised games with leeds United.

Just a thought.

They might still parade the trophy after Hull as clubs in the championship have been known to do it one from the end
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Any idea how many st's the club finally sold including the half season st's.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Qprno1moaningfan: if your that loyal where's your ST this year?

Maybe you went in the gloomy days because in div 2 we were still actually one of the big dogs. Winning a lot more than we lost.

Im guessing glory hunter then, and you packed in your ST in recent years because we were more likely to get relegAted according to some?

Comment

The simple reality is that football clubs are a business, and there is very little sentiment in business as everyone knows. Putting the sort of system in place you suggest would cause additional overhead, complexity and cost - what would be their motivation for that exactly? Zero.

Especially remembering who we have running the club, particularly savvy and successful businessmen.

Everyone's money is as good as everyone else's I'm afraid.

Comment

I have been a season ticket holder in the past but my job makes it impossible not to go to every game so not anymore and i did not bother getting a membership as have never needed to as always managed to get a ticket strugling for a leeds ticket now that i have managed to get the day off LOL !! just wondering how many of the people who have got tickets are going to barnsley in april !! ?
                                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                                X