I never though i'd associate gloryhunting with our fans but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never though i'd associate gloryhunting with our fans but

I'm afraid i'm going to have to have a bit of a rant. The online quewes are a joke I honestly feel a stricter priority booking system should be operating for these potential promotion deciding games. Just doesn't seem right that true fans like myself who followed the club home and away throughout the worst times including relegation,administration and Division Two, and a potentially will not get a ticket, where as some will as they have brought their season tickets this season and been to some nice away grounds as opposed to Vauxhall Motors, Chesterfield and stockport will.

Now i'm not suggesting the club keeps records that date back ten years but surely their must be a way of giving those who followed us when we were in division two priority over the Jonny come lateleys, perhaps by making you produce five season ticket booklets from the last 16 years of hurt would be a fairer way of giving first priority. Who knows

Rant over

How is the queue anything to do with glory hunters?

It is only available to ST holders and Members!!!!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
      I'm afraid i'm going to have to have a bit of a rant. The online quewes are a joke I honestly feel a stricter priority booking system should be operating for these potential promotion deciding games. Just doesn't seem right that true fans like myself who followed the club home and away throughout the worst times including relegation,administration and Division Two, and a potentially will not get a ticket, where as some will as they have brought their season tickets this season and been to some nice away grounds as opposed to Vauxhall Motors, Chesterfield and stockport will.

Now i'm not suggesting the club keeps records that date back ten years but surely their must be a way of giving those who followed us when we were in division two priority over the Jonny come lateleys, perhaps by making you produce five season ticket booklets from the last 16 years of hurt would be a fairer way of giving first priority. Who knows

Rant over
      So you don't have season ticket or a membership or a 5 match bundle thenm I take it!!!

There's a lot of new posters coming on here the past week, all been banging tickets for Leeds match feeling sorry for themselves.

Pathetic post.

Comment

if that was the case they would need records dating back futher i.e when we got relegated in the late 70's. i'm no longer a season ticket holder due to living elsewhere but get over when i can afford to. plenty of people have different reasons for not getting to games.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Why worry, as long as you have your ticket, what's the problem ?

I bought a 5 bundle back in October, thus guaranting my Leeds ticket.

It's all about forward thinking and putting money up front when it matters!!

Comment

Oh and the club do keep records they still have me registered at address given to them 16 years ago ATAF

Comment

Yes season ticket holders and members from THIS SEASON. I'm suggesting that the look further back as this season will have seen many join cos they know are going up.

Comment

Why are they glory hunters? Every single club that is successful attracts either new fans or long standing fans who have their interest re-awakened by a bit of media interest.

Every club or business needs new fans or customers. No-one is happy if it's the same 12,000 that turn up week in week out. If anyone is, they're sadly living in a little bubble.

If you're a QPR fan, you're a QPR fan and good luck to you. Anyone who isn't a season ticket holder or a member is on sticky wicket moaning about "glory hunters" IMO.

Comment

Yes season ticket holders and members from THIS SEASON. I'm suggesting that the look further back as this season will have seen many join cos they know are going up.
                  No one knew we would go up at the start of the season and membership was closed some time ago for this season.

I am not having a go at you - I have a strange way of liking QPR fans, maybe because we are not Man U, but there are a lot of people in this boat.

I am just going to get one at a mark up.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Why should they, what about all these fans who refused to buy a ST when the cost went up, what about these divs who traded their ST's in when we didn't sign the right players.

Boo ****ing hoo, fans have been rewarded with loyalty, a number of fans out there have paid a lot in matchday tickets this season but thought they could justify it because they knew they would be missing a few games over the course of the season. They took the risk, its their fault. Its tough on those with not much money but its not like its gonna get any cheaper in the prem.

At the end of the day all those fans who need to be at that match will be there the rest of you can get use to complianing because it'll be even more difficult to get tickets in our ground when in the Prem unless your a ST holder.

Comment

Rant over
                      At the end of the day Season ticket and Member holders are the guys who put the faith in the team at the start of the season...

ST people are really the guys who should get first digs, YES!! They paid the crazy prices they've gone to the matches... whats the issue?

If you dont have ST then surely everyone is a glory hunter? haha

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                        Why should they, what about all these fans who refused to buy a ST when the cost went up, what about these divs who traded their ST's in when we didn't sign the right players.

Boo ****ing hoo, fans have been rewarded with loyalty, a number of fans out there have paid a lot in matchday tickets this season but thought they could justify it because they knew they would be missing a few games over the course of the season. They took the risk, its their fault tough on those with not much money but its not like its gonna get any cheaper in the prem.

At the end of the day all those fans who need to be at that match will be there the rest of you can get use to complianing because it'll be even more difficult to get tickets in our ground when in the Prem unless your a ST holder.
                        agree with all of that....might not get one but will have no complaints. still be there for the party tho.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          agree with all of that....might not get one but will have no complaints. still be there for the party tho.
                          Sure you've got a few pals who will have tickets knocking about in a couple of weeks mate.

Comment

So what you are saying is the fans that went to Huddersfield to watch us get relegated to Division Two, the fans who travelled to the Deva stadium to watch a 0-0 with Vauxhall Motors. The fans who followed the club away at places like oldham,Chesterfield and Wrexham dont deserve to be in the ground for the Leeds game just because they don't have a season ticket this season?

Can you even remember the fixtures I mentioned above or were you at Stamford Bridge at the time?

Comment

The irony is a thread started by someone called 'qprno1fan' and he doesn't even have a membership let alone a ST this season

Comment

Working...
                              X