No announcement yet.

by the wait for these tickets forget...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the wait for these tickets forget...

general sale. been waiting an hour and nothing online so far..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

How much is it costing me to ring the box office,been at it for one hour and still not in the queue ????
    Also online going nowhere,gonna be pi##ed off when i reckon so many plastics will get a ticket.....:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      How much is it costing me to ring the box office,been at it for one hour and still not in the queue ????
      Also online going nowhere,gonna be pi##ed off when i reckon so many plastics will get a ticket.....:angry:
      when you phone, when you get through, you get so far and then get kicked off after 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        when you phone, when you get through, you get so far and then get kicked off after 5 minutes.
        yeah,how much is that costing me every time ??? lot of money,even worse if i dont get a ticket !!!!

Comment

thats whats bugging me aswell..
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yeah,how much is that costing me every time ??
            calls to non-geographical numbers (i.e. 0844, 0870, 0845 etc) from mobiles are in three words - an extortion racket.

From a landline theyre usually local-call rate or free with some deals.

Comment

Working...
            X