Clear All

• Availabilty update

According to online East Paddock sold out along with Qu & R blocks

i would say over a 1000 left in Loftus

another 1000 Ellerslie rd

and a couple of hundred South Africa rd

and less than a hundred west paddock

so keep positive you should get a ticket just keep trying

well that is good news,the problem is my computer was put together by Katherine Hepburns great grandfather,which means by the time the blue bar loads,it will be November

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
      well that is good news,the problem is my computer was put together by Katherine Hepburns great grandfather,which means by the time the blue bar loads,it will be November
      So you should be in pole position to get tickets for Arsenal at home then!

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
        Blue bar will take between 40mins to an hour then will start flashing for a few minutes then your in.

Have username and password ready i also needed my client ref to assign my ticket

I tried to buy more than 2 but it wouldnt let me

Comment

I bet those box office workers have never experienced anything like today

Comment

For all the moaning, logged in about 8.25 and had booked my ticket in r block at 9.05. well pleased

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Blue bar will take between 40mins to an hour then will start flashing for a few minutes then your in.

Have username and password ready i also needed my client ref to assign my ticket

I tried to buy more than 2 but it wouldnt let me
              ive been queueing online since 9. only a quarter through the progress.. would it flash now or just nearer the end?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

near the end

Comment

Please Jesus FFS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    ive been queueing online since 9. only a quarter through the progress.. would it flash now or just nearer the end?
                    The whole bar must/will be blue and then will start to flash just before getting connected

Comment

Been waiting for an hour.Blue bar was about 3% loaded,just jumped to 7%.feeling confident

Comment

Logged on at 8.30, bar is still only 1/4 way through. Looks like ill miss out. Gutted.

Comment

The bar also jumps backwards!! Done it to me twice, fuming!

Comment

The bar seemed to get quicker the more it went along just keep waiting (put the kettle on and stay positive)

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                              The bar seemed to get quicker the more it went along just keep waiting (put the kettle on and stay positive)
                              Hope your right. I only want 1 ticket!

Comment

Working...
                              X