re you tube, please think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    can't speak for others w4....maybe just something most young lads done from where i was brought up. a lot of older people that were involved at QPR came from my neck of the woods and we were the next generation to follow. a lot of other young blokes who did'nt go to football still liked to fight in pubs etc....something else i can't explain. nobody looked down on you for going or not going.
    I went to school in Teddington, there was a mix of lads from council estates and from rich parentage. The lads from the richer backgrounds never got involved in any school fights etc, and I certainly don't know of any that would entertain fv.
    I still believe that anyone with issues such as a violent family background or been bought up with parents who themselves have addiction problems (alcohol or drugs) are more likely to be the lads who actually got involved in violence and not the ones standing back who are there just for show. It's all psychological and environmental.
    Last edited by W4 R; 26-03-2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

total rubbish. no family problems etc in my household so that blows that out of the water. can safley say thats the same with my mates/football or otherwise. liked the buzz......end of. plenty i know had great upbringings and ended up with great jobs and went on to make decent lives for themselfs. to most it was a faze they went through. i'm happily married with 3 lovely kids whom i adore. i own my house and lead a respectful life so i'm afraid your arguement don't stand up. growing up we were just from different worlds.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

exactly Bush.
        why does there have to be a liberal blleding heart cause behind it.
        Liked to fight,street /pub/school/ anywhere.FB 80s was perfect place to endulge.Thats it.

so all these sociologists can do one.Or i will stab yer..................
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fair enough bushcelt. So its all about the buzz then. And you're right people are from different worlds. So the rich people get their kicks from other things that does not involve getting in trouble, that's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            exactly Bush.
            why does there have to be a liberal blleding heart cause behind it.
            Liked to fight,street /pub/school/ anywhere.FB 80s was perfect place to endulge.Thats it.

so all these sociologists can do one.Or i will stab yer..................
            Nice

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                So the rich people get their kicks from other things that does not involve getting in trouble, that's the difference.
                Like what? Sniffing copious amounts of cocaine or fraud.

Does that make them any better.

I know of very well off people who have always had a tear up at football.

Its down to the individual, nothing to do with your status or upbringing at all.

Comment

Nice
                  Joke.Long long past fighting.cant run nowdays from or after

Comment

Fair enough bushcelt. So its all about the buzz then. And you're right people are from different worlds. So the rich people get their kicks from other things that does not involve getting in trouble, that's the difference.
                    not having any kind of a dig mate or trying to big myself up in any way. why do so many people from privalidged backrounds end up with serious drug problems....there is a big heroin culture in the middle/high classes. maybe they substitute fighting/etc for drugs.....who knows. like i said i can only speak for myself. fc uk me i feel like dear deirdre in the sun.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

because they can afford it silly.

Comment

not having any kind of a dig mate or trying to big myself up in any way. why do so many people from privalidged backrounds end up with serious drug problems....there is a big heroin culture in the middle/high classes. maybe they substitute fighting/etc for drugs.....who knows. like i said i can only speak for myself. fc uk me i feel like dear deirdre in the sun.
                        because it is reported as a waste of talent ,or lead astray by riff raff ,whereas who gives a fook about a kid off the White City
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Here we go.

Like I said before the buzz of fighting is like an addiction. People have different addictions, addiction is fixing oneself on something external.
                          It's all centred in the mind, and the mind is made up of what we have learned and memories. What we have learned and our memories come from our background.
                          My name is Sigmund Freud dontya know!

Comment

so i was addicted????? i give up.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

so i was addicted????? i give up.
                              Sounds like you have given up, top man. It's all not worth it.

Comment

Sounds like you have given up, top man. It's all not worth it.
                                ......it was all that sig fraud that retired me.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X