No announcement yet.

re you tube, please think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did any of ours get bird for the taffs v cfc dance.few on veiw.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      If you are defending yourself or others from violance with violance then no but if you go looking for a fight for your own self gratification then yes you should be in prison sorry but people who enjoy fighting at football are mindless holigans.
      That really is a very judgmental comment. Have you ever considered the underlying cause of someones anger or the reason for hooliganism. It is a social disease, more needs to be done to get to the root cause instead of condemning everyone and locking them up. Prison= waste of tax payers money. Spend the money in creating a society that does not breed anger, frustration and the need to drink vast amounts of alcohol and take drugs. As I've said before, I bet you any money that anyone arrested at football will be under influence of alcohol and very likely cocaine. There lies the problem

Comment

thats crap,people fight at fb cos its a buzz and fun at the time.No need to look any further into root causes cos there are none.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          thats crap,people fight at fb cos its a buzz and fun at the time.No need to look any further into root causes cos there are none.
          ^ The truth. I get tanked on alcohol and class-a's. But, I dont fight. I f***. People want to fight me because I f***. But, it's about the buzz. That and MASSIVE insecurities. Whether they are man enough to admit it or not, it's insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            ^ The truth. I get tanked on alcohol and class-a's. But, I dont fight. I f***. People want to fight me because I f***. But, it's about the buzz. That and MASSIVE insecurities. Whether they are man enough to admit it or not, it's insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              Yes, the buzz is an addiction on it's own. And yes there are insecurities, but where are the insecurities coming from? Answer that question, then you are getting to the root causes.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                anybody posting fv on you-tube is a fc uking grass-no matter which club their from. ob have enough camera's of their own and don't need any help.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                  Yes, the buzz is an addiction on it's own. And yes there are insecurities, but where are the insecurities coming from? Answer that question, then you are getting to the root causes.
                  I imagine it's just from being a man. We are all incredibly tribal at heart and violent and sexual. Media and relegion attempt (sort of) to suppress these urges. Our society and culture evolves faster than our brains and we are probably still stuck in that old hunter gatherer mindset. Either that or it's because a bunch of fat men who can't get sex or be happy have to fight to enact their deepest homosexual fantasies or something.

OH GOD DON'T HURT ME!

Comment

some people just like a fight.i did till my mid 20s and been to court a fair bit over it,hospital a couple of times beacuse of it.Still got a shat temper now but learnt to control it.Also if they dont go down with first punch or lump of wood im in trouble now days.lol

And its not a class or underlying cause prob.Lot of lads i grew up with were from mixed backgrounds,some were very rich{Brentwood] and all just loved a tear up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      some people just like a fight.i did till my mid 20s and been to court a fair bit over it,hospital a couple of times beacuse of it.Still got a shat temper now but learnt to control it.Also if they dont go down with first punch or lump of wood im in trouble now days.lol

And its not a class or underlying cause prob.Lot of lads i grew up with were from mixed backgrounds,some were very rich{Brentwood] and all just loved a tear up.
                      I still disagree with you, there's more to it.

Comment

Youtube is a massive w@nk pot for the ob. They must rub their hands in glee at all these soppy mugs posting videos of fv.

As bush said anyone who posts vids like that is a grass plain & simple.

Comment

People get jailed for scrapping all the time. Just recently seen a chap get 3 months for some drunken "handbags" at an office do (and nobody involved wanted to press charges or anything). So wahtever your personal view, anyone who starts deliberately cutting up rough is likely to get pinched - once someone gets hurt then jail is likely.

Comment

it was a laugh with your mates. no different than school v school when you were kids or area v area in your teens. as you got older it just transfered to football. big difference between mindless vandalism/thuggery like some clubs enjoy and having a tear-up with clued up like minded people like what happened at rangers.understand both sides of this discussion but i would'nt change my days of going football for anything-had some great days out.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              it was a laugh with your mates. no different than school v school when you were kids or area v area in your teens. as you got older it just transfered to football. big difference between mindless vandalism/thuggery like some clubs enjoy and having a tear-up with clued up like minded people like what happened at rangers.understand both sides of this discussion but i would'nt change my days of going football for anything-had some great days out.
                              There always is that sense of belonging, like you say it starts at school, the territorial thing. But again it was a minority of the lads that got involved. there are a lot of bods who would never even consider getting involved in any trouble whatsoever. Why is that?

Comment

can't speak for others w4....maybe just something most young lads done from where i was brought up. a lot of older people that were involved at QPR came from my neck of the woods and we were the next generation to follow. a lot of other young blokes who did'nt go to football still liked to fight in pubs etc....something else i can't explain. nobody looked down on you for going or not going.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X