• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re you tube, please think

any footage people put up on you tube can be used by police
    chelsea v cardiff in the cup game 1 yr ago saw disorder
    police used much of the stuff posted by "fans" to prosecute "fans"
    many chelsea lads got sent to nick..i hear from 6months -5yrs...and 1 could get longer!!
    makes no diff who it is, whether innocent or not..police have their own cctv, don't make it easier.
    FIVE years and no one seriously hurt ....
    nowhere in the world has more cctv than the uk and london is the worst, cctv everywhere....

Good post Mod,OB will be loving the fact fellow fans are intelligience gathering on their behalf.

Comment

I agree, Luke. However I couldn't give s monkeys about the Baahdiff and Chel**** fans. The more videos of them, the better.

It annoys me when I see our own being Bertie'd, though.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good post modfather. Remember the footage of the fence at millwall, you could clearly see faces on that. I dont understand why people feel the need to take videos of these things anyway. What happens happens.

Comment

If you go to a football match for a fight then jail is where you belong trouble happens if you are just defending yourself or others when attacked as what happened years ago with portsmouth fans.
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            If you go to a football match for a fight then jail is where you belong trouble happens if you are just defending yourself or others when attacked as what happened years ago with portsmouth fans.
            Still they're QPR and the police has got enough cameras as it is. They don't need help, especially not from other Rangers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              Really?

For fighting, you think jail is necessary?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Really?

Absolutely......Why should we tolerate these *****s in this day and age?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Absolutely......Why should we tolerate these *****s in this day and age?
                  There's a difference between not tolerating and locking up. If fighting deserves prison, then there's not too many men in this country who wouldn't get a prison sentence. The problem is if everyone's criminalised then the police can choose who to target. It's the same with cannabis legislation - and it was the same in the old USSR. Criminalising everyone puts too much power in the hands of the police and political classes.

So, yes, don't put this sort of thing up on Youtube. Also, remember that anything put on the internet is there forever. It NEVER goes away.

Comment

anybody posting fv on you-tube is a fc uking grass-no matter which club their from. ob have enough camera's of their own and don't need any help.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

anybody posting fv on you-tube is a fc uking grass-no matter which club their from
                      And as we all know the grass always gets cut

Comment

they nick you for DISORDER...the ban is easy enough and jail a possibility.
                        the court won't care if you were coined firs, they'll see the image they want and that's enough to prove the disorder....cheerio.

once images on youtube, police can easily get that info, even if deleted.
                        rarely are you nicked at the scene, it's 2-3 months later and 3am with a riot squad, upsets the cat!

Comment

[QUOTE=themodfather;559600]they nick you for DISORDER...the ban is easy enough and jail a possibility.
                          the court won't care if you were coined firs, they'll see the image they want and that's enough to prove the disorder....cheerio.

once images on youtube, police can easily get that info, even if deleted.
                          rarely are you nicked at the scene, it's 2-3 months later and 3am with a riot squad, upsets the cat![/

Are you in it mod?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Really?

If you are defending yourself or others from violance with violance then no but if you go looking for a fight for your own self gratification then yes you should be in prison sorry but people who enjoy fighting at football are mindless holigans.
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I say legalise it, after the match let all the idiots who want a punch up onto the pitch and let them kick the s**t out of each other.
                              Maybe put Chelsea style electric fences up so they cant get off the pitch until there is a winner..

Its a win-win situation, no innocent fans get caught up in the trouble, all the saddos get the five minutes of fame that they crave. Hey, Sky might even want to televise it...
                              Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Working...
                              X