Goal of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal of the season

You can choice the goal of the season here. Got to say that it did but big smile on my face.

so many good goals there, has to be taarabts winner against cardiff :D

Comment

Went for Routledge Vs Cov!

Comment

Adel v Swansea, the flick pass then the trick to nutmeg the player and then to score.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Adel v Swansea, the flick pass then the trick to nutmeg the player and then to score.
          Absolutely , had that been Nani or Ronaldo, would have been repeated more than rooney overhead kick , pure genius !

Comment

Adel's goal against Cardiff for me... Not only was it an outstanding goal against one of our main rivals when the game was tied but he also won a 50/50 tackle to get the ball...
            Just seeing him tackle has to worth an award
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Goal G, smell that Claridge!
                Ramage for England

Comment

Jamie Mackie vs Derby great goal to cap off the comeback shows great strength

or

Adel against Cardiff the last touch before the shot was magnificent

Comment

That pass Adel to Routy with the outside of his boot was shown all round the world...Stuning...Just visualising about it, puts me neck hair on ends.

Comment

Tarbs Vs Swansea.. absolutely no contest IMO.

That was a special, special goal.

By the way, does anyone remember Faurlin's effort from about 35 yards Vs Scunny at the start of the season?

Seem to remember him flicking the ball over an opponent's head, chesting it down and then volleying it just over.. how I'd have loved to see that go in.. was absolutely outrageous.

Comment

I'm on Rout's goal. One of the most technically superb goals I've seen in many years. A ball with the outside of his boot from Adel, and then a sublime first touch, and clever, precise finish from Routs. I still can't get bored of watching that goal.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Brilliant, I can watch it again and again. (GOAL G)
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df1zd...e_gdata_player

In 2nd place (GOAL F) Adel v Cardiff

In 3rd (GOAL H) Routledge v Coventry, the way he took it down with one foot sidestepping the gk and scoring with the other.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seqUq...e_gdata_player
                          Last edited by 80sCasual; 25-03-2011, 09:03 AM.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm on Rout's goal. One of the most technically superb goals I've seen in many years. A ball with the outside of his boot from Adel, and then a sublime first touch, and clever, precise finish from Routs. I still can't get bored of watching that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Yep, no one could have prevented that goal, it was too quick and too precise to keep out. Quality from start to finish.
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                              X