Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am The Only One..Who Doesn't Care About England National Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with kevin webster tash.
    Didnt know to laugh or punch at them.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      with kevin webster tash.
      Didnt know to laugh or punch at them.
      They still look the same when you see them on holiday these days.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Still cannot get out of my head, the way these overpaid professionals embarrassed us in the WORLD Cup and I for one will just be looking out for the scores, couldn't care less if I watch the game live or not
        englands rubbish i prob be playing fifa on my xboxim english and im proud but not for that load of tosh tbh

cant wait to be hurling abuse at the though from the paddocks next season

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          So you are passionate when we are good and as soon as we play badly you ditch them and blame "passion".

I care deeply about the England team and how well they do and would love to see us win a major tournament.

Very fashionable for people to say they don't care - well that's fine. Not sure why you guys have to start the same thread EVERY England match though.
          no m8
          the way those bunch of losers performed during the last world cup was the last straw...Terry,Cole,Lampard,Rooney etc just dont give a **** about the shirt and they no longer feel the pride about wearing one. Terry is just a slimy **** who is more interested in the Captaincy and the kudo's that brings than representing my country, he just sums most of them up as far as im concerned. I am proud to be English and fly the St George on my car, van and place of business but i wont wear an England football shirt anymore while those bunch of cants wear one. Drop the ####ing seemingly undroppable lot of losing big timers and bring on the youth like Wiltshire and Carroll....oh and change the ####ing manager too cos he's just as bad..####ing Mr Bean in a curly wig.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            havent worn my England shirt since last years world cup ...bunch of losers and hope the Welsh stuff them. Just the sight of Terry, Lampard, Cole or Rooney in an England shirt now makes my blood start to boil...lost all my passion for England when before i always wore my shirt with pride and would never miss a match.
            You hope the welsh beat the English ? Plum.will support England always
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
            X