Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am The Only One..Who Doesn't Care About England National Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The international game used to mean something. It is now a money making machine and another way to pickpocket the fans.

The players no longer care, managers no longer care and now the fans no longer care. Where has the passion and pride gone? Diluted by society and having little bearing on a player's future security and wealth.

I'll be watching!

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
      I'm a patriot, and want the England team to be among the best in the world.
      I agree totally, but the problem is the ******s playing dont.

Comment

I'll still watch us and care about the result but the attraction is decreasing which is a shame. We rarely play well, we seem to just do enough
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
          Think the trouble is that we have no one that plays with "fire in their belly",there doesn't seem to be any passion about the England team( JT is probably the only one).
          We seem to have a team of individuals not a cohesive unit. I would watch a qualifying game on the t.v but as far as paying to watch them,forget it!!
          Thats why Jack Wiltshire must start. If he doesn't then I too will give up on the england team and that prat of a manager if he starts Barry.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            I agree totally, but the problem is the ******s playing dont.
            Totally agree
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Why all the animosity towards the England team? I get enough of this from work colleagues (being exiled in Cardiff) and why should we have to decide between club & country?

I'd like to see QPR get promoted and England do well in the Euro qualifiers.

I can understand the non-English QPR fans havin' a pop but I'm English and I'm proud.

Also with me living in Cardiff beating the Welsh on Saturday is an absolute must.
              "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
              The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Love to watch England both home and away and just like QPR the team have good and bad years

I have a ticket foe Wales v England in Cardiff on Saturday and for the game against Ghana at Wembley next Tuesday and cannot wait to support my Country

Comment

Dont care about them, never have. Club over country all day.

Cant understand how I can hate the chelsea players one week then all of a sudden support them?

England along with Italy are on their way to being at Scotlands, Bulgaria, Wales, etc level. South Americans, Holland, Germans are miles ahead of england & italy now. All we have is grafters, no special players who can do something magical, Gazza the last one for England?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    havent worn my England shirt since last years world cup ...bunch of losers and hope the Welsh stuff them. Just the sight of Terry, Lampard, Cole or Rooney in an England shirt now makes my blood start to boil...lost all my passion for England when before i always wore my shirt with pride and would never miss a match.
                    So you are passionate when we are good and as soon as we play badly you ditch them and blame "passion".

I care deeply about the England team and how well they do and would love to see us win a major tournament.

Very fashionable for people to say they don't care - well that's fine. Not sure why you guys have to start the same thread EVERY England match though.
                    Last edited by silvercue; 24-03-2011, 07:08 PM.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Still cannot get out of my head, the way these overpaid professionals embarrassed us in the WORLD Cup and I for one will just be looking out for the scores, couldn't care less if I watch the game live or not

Englands crap nowdays.I blame the barmies and that band.Use to be great days away with England.Tear gassed in Turin etc.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        Dont care about them, never have. Club over country all day.

Cant understand how I can hate the chelsea players one week then all of a sudden support them?

England along with Italy are on their way to being at Scotlands, Bulgaria, Wales, etc level. South Americans, Holland, Germans are miles ahead of england & italy now. All we have is grafters, no special players who can do something magical, Gazza the last one for England?
                        agree regarding the chelsea players and I find it very hard to show any type of support for the chelsc um players. I agree england aren't as good as the best team but we have a dire manager that loves playing boring defensive football. He is like the father of mancini who is doing his best to ruin man city. However Robson if I named a middle centre midfield of Wilshere, parker and gerrard that must impress you?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm club over country any day but still support England, and when money allows, get to Wembley.

I think a big part of the animosity towards the England team is the apparenty "under-achieving" nature.. which, while probably slightly true, is blown out of all proportion by the media and then gulped up by fans.

Look at the last world cup, we were a quarter final side and no more.

We're nowhere near as good as the press hype us up to be, and nowhere near as bad as they make us out to be when we don't win.

Having said that, really hope Capello starts Scotty P on Saturday.. and Wilshere.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Englands crap nowdays.I blame the barmies and that band.Use to be great days away with England.Tear gassed in Turin etc.
                            The tear gas would make your face paint run.

Comment

Lost interest in the England team when we last went out of the Euros under McClaren. I have now reached the point where I take pleasure in watching them fail, I hate the manager, the players, the FA and that stupid stadium.

The only thing what will ever make me show an interest in them again is if a QPR player makes the squad because they'll never win anything.

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;558844]agree regarding the chelsea players and I find it very hard to show any type of support for the chelsc um players. I agree england aren't as good as the best team but we have a dire manager that loves playing boring defensive football. He is like the father of mancini who is doing his best to ruin man city. However Robson if I named a middle centre midfield of Wilshere, parker and gerrard that must impress you?[/QUOTE]

Does sound good pal, I like all 3. But can they compare to Spains, Germany, Hollands, Brazil Centre Mids. I think someone just said it above, 1 of the problems is we think England are a lot better then what they actually are. But Yes I would rather that 3 in cm rather then lampard & barry. I best stop before I get started on Barry.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X