Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am The Only One..Who Doesn't Care About England National Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am The Only One..Who Doesn't Care About England National Team?

Still cannot get out of my head, the way these overpaid professionals embarrassed us in the WORLD Cup and I for one will just be looking out for the scores, couldn't care less if I watch the game live or not
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

couldnt care less about england... last time i had any interest in them was in the 90s

Comment

im with u on this couldnt give a monkees about england straight choice QPR all day long wont even be watching the game.

Comment

The world cup ball caused more trouble than the player's failings, it's still being used in the EUFA cup, that's why these games are so boring. You can't get the ball under proper control.

Comment

No, I don't either being half Croat and half Serb ;-)

Comment

Couldn't care less if I see the games now as to many players pick and choose when its convenient for them to play for England. People can say what they want about players like David Beckham and John Terry, but if selected, they seem to play in all the pointless friendlies and give 110%.

Comment

It's just not entertaining football anymore and people won't have the same emotional investment in a team which take for granted that they're representing their nation.

Comment

Nope. Couldn't give a rats nut sack about the England team, or any international football for that matter.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well I'm off to the game Saturday - three lions still proudly on display.

However, I do think the dilution of "englishness" and the greed-attitude of the premiership has contributed massively to our downfall and I cannot see England being a force in world football for long.

There a lot of overpaid people in football who embarass us fans.

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
                  (In others less so)
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'm more concerned about what socks I put on in the morning.

Btw I opted for black / red Burlingtons today

Comment

i see all of the usual mutterings about our national team and how you all couldnt give a monkeys about them...but how many of the doubters still watch the games?bet most of you watch the championships and qualifiers...

Comment

I'm a patriot, and want the England team to be among the best in the world.

Comment

havent worn my England shirt since last years world cup ...bunch of losers and hope the Welsh stuff them. Just the sight of Terry, Lampard, Cole or Rooney in an England shirt now makes my blood start to boil...lost all my passion for England when before i always wore my shirt with pride and would never miss a match.

Comment

Think the trouble is that we have no one that plays with "fire in their belly",there doesn't seem to be any passion about the England team( JT is probably the only one).
                            We seem to have a team of individuals not a cohesive unit. I would watch a qualifying game on the t.v but as far as paying to watch them,forget it!!
                            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

On the subject of John terry,i know he is a **** off the pitch and he plays for Chelsea, but I agree with the above comments about him.As for England, i have also put QPR first, but would love to see England win the WC or EC.

My problem, is that i do actual realise that we are not that the best side in the World...a bit like QPR, but will support them whatever.

The days of pulling on an England shirt and playing for pride, appears to be in the distant past.Can we same the same for our own club players?Love Routledge one week,signs for Newcastle then fans hate him and now back on loan...guess what..we all love him again.

I support all our national teams( Football rugby cricket darts...) and really would love them to win all the time.However, i don't really get that dissapointed, as my hopes are never that high in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X