QPR Player - WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Player - WTF!

No full game replays. Only "extended" highlights.
    Could anyone be arsed giving an interview? Seems only Orr could.
    No match day PDF downloads (fu.ck me even Scu.nthorpe has).
    I'm sure there's other things that people find offensive.

Considering what's on offer, the subscription is extortion of the higest order.

Anyone ITK who could provide a contact I can vent my spleen to please...?

Comms hardly ever work either,,,and when they do its just Radio London with their non stop ****ing habit of going to other games for a goal....what the **** is the subscription for when its just Radio London??

Comment

Not even extended highlights lately......going down the pan..will think very carefully about renewing.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

we never did full replays?

Comment

If its an away game, its down to that team to provide the highlights

What is a PDF download, as I am not a techy? If Scunthorpe have it, then it suggests that QPR would have it too, being the same platform.

I take your point about Radio London, but they obviously have a deal with QPR.

I do know that if/when we get promoted that the site will improve dramatically.

not making excuses but the guys responsible deal with a load of media stuff, away from official video content now we are top of the league.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you've been to the game or know the result do you really want to watch the whole game?

Comment

Can watch highlights on bbc sport, just a few interviews now and again is not really worth the money anymore.

Other clubs mostly do a lot more on their player than qpr do, some even do full games.

Regular interviews on a weekly basis with players managers, your lucky to get a player interview a month on our's.

Standard well below most other clubs.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

I remember Warnock put a media embargo on the players earlier on in the season. Limited number of interviews could be something to do with it perhaps.

For example there has never been a single interview with the likes of Helguson, Faurlin, Routledge, Hall and Chimbonda.

Most fans dont even know what their voices sound like

The recent interview with Adel was a delight and went a little way to make up for things, but overall quite poor VFM.

Comment

I queried the lack of ability to download and keep the highlights with the Player 'helpline'. Apparently its something to do with copyrights, so you can only stream them from player. Personally I think the 'old style' player was much better. So much so that I didnt bother renewing this time.

And dont forget next season we'll be on TV much more often and for longer!
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Compared to other CCC sites it's pretty poor. For example some have full 90 minutes coverage whereas we have 10-15 minutes. The player content is also one per day whereas other sites have multiple especially close to match day. They need a kick in the ####.

Suspect if we do go up then so will the price

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                      I queried the lack of ability to download and keep the highlights with the Player 'helpline'.
                      Watch them on YouTube ... its free
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                        Compared to other CCC sites it's pretty poor. For example some have full 90 minutes coverage whereas we have 10-15 minutes. The player content is also one per day whereas other sites have multiple especially close to match day. They need a kick in the ####.

Suspect if we do go up then so will the price
                        Don't know where you've been but it's now the NPC, i don't suppose it really matters though as we're top of it and won't be in it for much longer.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Don't know where you've been but it's now the NPC, i don't suppose it really matters though as we're top of it and won't be in it for much longer.
                          smartass

Comment

Originally posted by greengrass View Post
                            we never did full replays?
                            that's right, we haven't. but other clubs do and i don't understand why we don't.

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            If its an away game, its down to that team to provide the highlights

What is a PDF download, as I am not a techy? If Scunthorpe have it, then it suggests that QPR would have it too, being the same platform.

I take your point about Radio London, but they obviously have a deal with QPR.

I do know that if/when we get promoted that the site will improve dramatically.

not making excuses but the guys responsible deal with a load of media stuff, away from official video content now we are top of the league.
                            Scu.nthorpe offer a PDF (Portable Document Format) download of the match day programme (so you can view it on your PC basically). brilliant idea. we should do this.

Pete, would be good if we could raise the awareness of the poor quality of "player" to people who have influence over these things. there's obviously quite a few who believe we could improve the quality, quantity and range of content that paying fans desire... no, demand!

if you tell me who i can write to, would be willing to submit a list of grievances and maybe even suggestions for improvement.... politely of course.

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Watch them on YouTube ... its free
                            who let you out? get back in your cage.

Comment

Working...
                            X