Claridge at it again.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claridge at it again.........

This time claiming on his BBC Sport Blog that Scott Sinclair should have been named FL Player of the Year instead of Taarabt.

Reasoning? He's scored two more goals and offers more defensively. This in spite of Taarabt being the top assist provider

This type of thinking is exactly why we lag so far behind the Spain's, Holland's and Germany's.....

Read it and weep here http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/steveclar...ks_off_18.html

I just ignore him now
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

F*cking retarded d!ckhead

Comment

One word........................WHANKER
        They seek him here.................

Comment

dreadful pundit and finds stringing sentences together a problem, let alone making any sense of them.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

how many games has sinclair won on his own?

Comment

Clueless - clutching at straws to knock us one final time. As we won't be around in the football league next season much to his dismay.

Comment

I thouht Claridge said we were only top because of Abdul? If that's the case then he's won the league on his own and surely he should easily have been footballer of the year?

Comment

The man is a cretin.

Just so grey and mundane in his views. An "Old School" English player/manager... with the wit, charm and vision of a three-legged blind hedgehog, in a bag.

One of the great things about going up is that players like Adel are FAR more appreciated by players/pundits in the Prem. Because they actually have a handle on just how good he is, and see the ability through the eyes of top players. Not some journeyman dead-head like Claridge.

He'd have said the same about Matt le Tissier, the player I most liken to Adel Taarabt.... and if Claridge had been Saints boss, he would probably have benched Le Tissier, and played Jim Magilton in his position.

It's actually quite funny to watch, and I wouldn't mind really... but I pay his f*cking wages, and I don't even have a choice in the matter.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    The man is a cretin.

Just so grey and mundane in his views. An "Old School" English player/manager... with the wit, charm and vision of a three-legged blind hedgehog, in a bag.

One of the great things about going up is that players like Adel are FAR more appreciated by players/pundits in the Prem. Because they actually have a handle on just how good he is, and see the ability through the eyes of top players. Not some journeyman dead-head like Claridge.

He'd have said the same about Matt le Tissier, the player I most liken to Adel Taarabt.... and if Claridge had been Saints boss, he would probably have benched Le Tissier, and played Jim Magilton in his position.

It's actually quite funny to watch, and I wouldn't mind really... but I pay his f*cking wages, and I don't even have a choice in the matter.
                    I think that is exactly why Ian Branfoot was sacked!!

Comment

Claridge is a clown, and because the inept BBC producers assumed he must be a genius pundit because he played for so many league teams, he seems to believe the hype.

He was only ever a lower league standard player and thinks that way too, thus spouting regular amounts of dross. He has no credentials, tactical nouse or imagination when it comes to the game so in most people's eyes his opinion counts for absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Words fail me - so
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He is just being deliberately provocative now and he's blatently attention seeking.
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

The BBC must know he is p.r.i.ck cos they have Leroy Rosenoir on FLS most weeks now and he is an excellent pundit
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Ric,

please see if he does a phone-in anywhere and call in with that one.

Now that would be worth Goddards licence fee. Priceless.

Comment

Working...
                              X