Today's The Day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
    Nodge - do you honestly really believe we will a) get a points reduction reduced on appeal and b) a very big fine
    Honestly? No idea. The FA Disciplinary Committee are a law unto themselves. And I can't help but be worried by that.

The guys at the FA were initially bullish on a points penalty but that's definitely softened.

If I was a betting man, I'd go for a large-ish fine with a portion suspended.

Comment

Ta. I would be astounded if we got anything more than a fine. The whole thing appears to have been blown out of proportion. Will be happy when it's over for sure.

Comment

So have we responded, officially ?
        And how long should we expect before the hearing ?
        What are the chances of it being before we next play ? (4th April)

With all due respect to those bickering above, it's only speculative guesswork.
        Regardless of whoever or however high their FA contact is.
        Similarly, local press speculation seems to come from within QPR, so that can't be relied upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Honestly? No idea. The FA Disciplinary Committee are a law unto themselves. And I can't help but be worried by that.

The guys at the FA were initially bullish on a points penalty but that's definitely softened.
          I thought you were saying the other day that they were even more annoyed that the whole 14 days to respond was being used? So are they more annoyed or have they softened? I'm confused.

(I'm not taking the pee, just don't know what to expect!)

Comment

Working...
          X