X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's The Day ?

We officially have to respond to the charges. (14 days),

Have we done so yet ? Anyone ITK ?
    (official site is like getting blood out of a stone !)

Assuming we have, or do today, anyone know how long before the FA set a date for the hearing ?
    I'm assuming that's the next step.

For all the recent optimism around our likely punishment (all from local rags, unnamed sources and messageboard speculation), I still feel this will play a major part in our season.
    I want to enjoy the achievements on the pitch again, without any potential points deduction in the back of my mind.

"2 wins, or 3 wins, or 84 or 86 points should do it" comments mean nothing until this is behind us.

tomorrows the morrow.

Comment

Agree mate feel the same, can't relax or get too excited even though I should be. All the good news coming out the club is typical club spin.. Maybe jeffro as heard something from his fa source?

Comment

I actually think that having this hanging over us is fueling Warnock and the players in a positive way.

I believe we will win 4 or 5 of our last 8 games with a couple of draws.

Comment

everyone in the whole world has forgotten this stupid trumped up charge except some rangers fans who wont let it drop cos they are happy being miserable.
          well ive got some good newss for people who like bad news from my source at the f.a, and hes higher up than anyone elses source there FACT, nothing will happen and the deadline day to hand in our evidence isnt even relevant anymore.
          a fine at the worst will be our punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            everyone in the whole world has forgotten this stupid trumped up charge except some rangers fans who wont let it drop cos they are happy being miserable.
            well ive got some good newss for people who like bad news from my source at the f.a, and hes higher up than anyone elses source there FACT, nothing will happen and the deadline day to hand in our evidence isnt even relevant anymore.
            a fine at the worst will be our punishment.
            Doubtful.

Plus, my Dad is bigger than your Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Doubtful.

Plus, my Dad is bigger than your Dad
              ill bet you a million quid my imaginary friend at the f.a is higher up than yours and jeffros imaginary friends at the f.a put together.
              your saying points and fine from the vaults of your imaginations, im saying fine at most from mine.
              well see whos source is highest and more correct eh?

Comment

Small man syndrome in effect y'all

Comment

here we go, the village hard mans back to stick up for his gang.
                  mind your own ####ing business eh, im having a laugh with someone else, not you.

Comment

My source is a computer, the actual computer who will print the official punisment off, you cannot get higher than that!!

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
                      Agree mate feel the same, can't relax or get too excited even though I should be. All the good news coming out the club is typical club spin.. Maybe jeffro as heard something from his fa source?
                      Nothing as yet mate, will update as and when, Im seeing the guy Saturday so maybe an update for all to see then.

Comment

I've said all along it will be a big fine with a possible points deduction that will be scrubbed on appeal. The potential though was for a max 18 point deduction based on the breaches we've been charged with.

When I'm in the Directors Box for the England Ghana game, I'll be sure to give you a mention

Comment

I've said all along it will be a big fine with a possible points deduction that will be scrubbed on appeal. The potential though was for a max 18 point deduction based on the breaches we've been charged with.

When I'm in the Directors Box for the England Ghana game, I'll be sure to give you a mention
                          Nodge - do you honestly really believe we will a) get a points reduction reduced on appeal and b) a very big fine

Comment

Well whaadda you say to that Gal???

Comment

Nodge is up there and knows some very important people like Harry redknapp etc. It will be interesting to know if he will have slight mixed feelings when QPR play spurs.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X