Cardiff tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff tickets

Not seen any mention on here tonight, but have heard rumours that there will only be 800 tickets made available to us! Has any one heard this or any different?

If true **** it i'm going anyway.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

There are usually three blocks in one corner of the ground for away fans, but for our game that has been reduced to two blocks. Normal allocation is 2682 but losing block 122 will reduce that to around 1800
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

i thought they had to give 10% to away fans which means the 2,600 odd

Comment

Premiership rules are 3000 seats or 10% of capacity whichever is the smallest, FL rules I think maybe different
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            There are usually three blocks in one corner of the ground for away fans, but for our game that has been reduced to two blocks. Normal allocation is 2682 but losing block 122 will reduce that to around 1800
            Looking at their ticket site, yes looks like 2 blocks, the third is either for segregation or maybe they will open it up when we have sold our first lot.
            https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiff...x?itemref=3026
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
            X