Watford away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford away

Anyone know what the chances are of this game being switched from the planned Saturday 3pm kick off?

lol shirley that cant happen.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

It can. Sky have 2 slots booked for Friday 29th, Royal wedding day, at 5.00 and 7.3o for 2 championship games, yet to be announced.

Comment

i

i think it will be switched because in adel we have the player that everyone wants to see so yeah i expect it to be switched
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

sky run football, we'll move when they say so...as we've done all season, when £35m in debt you do as told for the £££££££££££££££££££££££££££

they may think LESS travel and stay home for the royal wedding, will is a nice lad but will never come before a qpr promotion!
          sorry murdoch,plod,elton and kate
          the r's are going up!

Comment

Hope so have only missed 2 away games all season and when we play down the road the missus cousin decides to get married.Still working on it but if it gets moved it would save me loads of grief.

Comment

Could be a blessing in disguise as when we remember the anniversary of this great event and we all toast the fantastic occassion, someone might say

"Wasn't there a royal wedding on this day also?"

Comment

Working...
              X