The Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun

Are they taking the **** ? Not that they gave Faurlin MOTM but the comment was

Worth every penny of his 3.5 million transfer fee

Comment

Was going to post this earlier!!!!! Typical journalists stiring. Pathetic, it's like saying " rio Ferdinand worth every penny of his 30 mill fee x amount of years ago. This really annoyed me
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        Are they taking the **** ? Not that they gave Faurlin MOTM but the comment was

Worth every penny of his 3.5 million transfer fee
        Yep, they're sh-it stirring with that.

Comment

? Dunno if I'm naive but just that was fair comment? Faurlin's transfer fee has "come to the fore" recently so I don't see anything nefarious about The Sun saying it's good value. No different to papers repeatedly mentioning all season that Charlie Adam cost Blackpool £750K.......

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
            ? Dunno if I'm naive but just that was fair comment? Faurlin's transfer fee has "come to the fore" recently so I don't see anything nefarious about The Sun saying it's good value. No different to papers repeatedly mentioning all season that Charlie Adam cost Blackpool £750K.......

I agree.I'm 67 and probably a bit old in the tooth and missing something,but can't personally see anything wrong in the article.There's probably a lot of R's fans that think that even at £3.5m,Faurlin is good value.Lighten up every one and enjoy the ride.

Comment

He cost £500k. The whole deal, wages, brown paper envelopes etc amounted to £3.5m

Comment

probbaly been a thread about this, but just in case there aint, it also quoted neil saying adel will probably saty with us for two more seasons before he moves on to bigger and better things, and that he himself would be leaving then as well.

Comment

Working...
                X