Nice Touch Hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Touch Hogan

Giving my mate's boy his shirt yesterday.....

If you read this, your a top man.

Very good indeed, well done
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Now thats sumit special

Comment

He was always a player who appreciates the fans, even when they played poorly last couple of seasons he was one of the few to clap us all after the game
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Wayne Routledge gave his shirt to my 2 year old son

Comment

Amazing how these simple gestures help make a massive difference in terms of players connecting to us fans. Lets hope it continues in the prem' and they don't all go "big time" on us. I don't think the current crop would and I reckon NW would avoid signing prima donnas like Ballotelli like the plague so we should be all right I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
              Wayne Routledge gave his shirt to my 2 year old son
              That was you - no your other half stood with him then!! Chuffed for your son but my 8 year old lad was stood right next to her and when WR was heading over he really thought it was coming to him.
              Fair play to my lad though, he was thrilled that Wayne nearly gave it to him but graciously said to me after "I suppose a little one like that will love it just as much as I would"

I on the other hand wanted to rip it off him and run like mad

#standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                Amazing how these simple gestures help make a massive difference in terms of players connecting to us fans. Lets hope it continues in the prem' and they don't all go "big time" on us. I don't think the current crop would and I reckon NW would avoid signing prima donnas like Ballotelli like the plague so we should be all right I think.
                Agreed. I think it's the Warnock influence. He knows the commitment (time and money) the fans put into the club and he knows what difference a small gesture can make.

Comment

always liked hogan, sometimes comes in for unjust criticism, one of the few players to give 100%
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    That was you - no your other half stood with him then!! Chuffed for your son but my 8 year old lad was stood right next to her and when WR was heading over he really thought it was coming to him.
                    Fair play to my lad though, he was thrilled that Wayne nearly gave it to him but graciously said to me after "I suppose a little one like that will love it just as much as I would"

I on the other hand wanted to rip it off him and run like mad

Yeah it was my other half,Wayne must have seen us on the Friday at Kings Cross waiting for the train up and remembered her.
                    Sorry your son didn't get a shirt but nice of him to say that.

Comment

Simple gesture's like this cost the player nothing but are priceless in the respect the fans have for the players.Same with coming over and applauding away support.They enjoy the adulation fans give them so it only takes small gestures back to make people happy.

Comment

Fitz was the first to do it on saturday
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I got adels shirt from his first ever home game vs swansea back in 08
                          And it's queens park rangers:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
                            Yeah it was my other half,Wayne must have seen us on the Friday at Kings Cross waiting for the train up and remembered her.
                            Sorry your son didn't get a shirt but nice of him to say that.
                            Cheers mate
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                            X