If Wigan go down.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wigan go down.........

should be bid for N'Zogbia and Rodallega? Class act's in a sh*te team.
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

N'Zogbia is a class player, but has a bad attitude. But Rodallega is very good and we should go for him

Comment

I would think that anyone relegated would want to hang on to their best players. Its been proven many a time that if you dont bounce straight back up its a long struggle to get out of the Championship. So I cant see a lot of relegated players being instantly available.
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
        I would think that anyone relegated would want to hang on to their best players. Its been proven many a time that if you dont bounce straight back up its a long struggle to get out of the Championship. So I cant see a lot of relegated players being instantly available.
        But I doubt N'Zogbia will want to stay around in the Championship as I dont think Wigan will come back up

Comment

N'Zogbia will end up at a top half prem team or abroad imo.

Will be too expensive for us as well as he is a money motivated player.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            N'Zogbia will end up at a top half prem team or abroad imo.

Will be too expensive for us as well as he is a money motivated player.

Yep. ^^^
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Couldn't afford either off them I really don't understand why people start these threads.

Comment

N'zogbia should be playing for a top 6 prem side not wigan nor QPR. While we are signing N'Zogbia, how about Ballotelli also? he is on the bench today so will demand a move.

QPR wont sign these type of players until we are playing in a big stadium and a top half prem side.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

People are going to be very dissapointed in summer. I've seen people say we should bid for N'Zogbia, Rodallega and Walker. Thats £40million at least! Those two are top players and will go to top 6 sides.

Comment

It's the likes of Danny Graham, Clyne, Ben Watson, O'Hara and maybe Kyle Naughton we will probably be setting our sites on.

Might include a quality loan or two from the likes of Spurs, Arsenal, United etc..

I'd love Crouchy, or similar players... but it aint gonna happen.

*Probably.

(just covering myself there!)
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                      Couldn't afford either off them I really don't understand why people start these threads.
                      Just expressing a view or opinion...its a message board after all?
                      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

No wonder...

This site has the nickname of fantasy island....

Comment

watching Man. City you wonder is it worth gambling on these foreign mercenaries, only seem happy to pick up their wages and could anyone hear city fans sing. Spoke volumns
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Its called debate and its what these boards are for rather than slagging off other posters or QPR

(Not a dig at you personally,and your comment could be applied to some of your own threads!:kiss
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                            X