How Many Loyalty Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Loyalty Points?

Just wondering how many games people have been to this year?
    How many loyalty points have people collected this year as there's no doubt demand is going to outstrip supply for Cardiff & Watford Games-I presume Loyalty Points are going to come into play?
    Does anybody know what the club are planning?

I'm a Season Ticket holder so been to all 19 Home Games & 10 out of 19 Away plus 2 pre-season & cup game.
    A few games we just turned up at so didn't get loyalty points but 3 of us have 128.

Totally unrelated: Quality day out in Donny yesterday,real feel good factor about the whole day but why do we seem to have two singing sections-any chance of uniting and we'd really start to make a noise?

Got practically none because my mate always gets our tickets.. been to pretty much every home game and Leicester, Palace, Pompey, Coventry, Reading, Millwall and Donny away.

Comment

around 100 but a few more if you get points for bring a friend to a home game.

Comment

ive got 16 lol

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder and i bring a mate to home games i book the tickets online or go to ticket office but my loyalty points haven't increased

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
            I'm a season ticket holder and i bring a mate to home games i book the tickets online or go to ticket office but my loyalty points haven't increased
            You don't get loyalty points for home games.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
              You don't get loyalty points for home games.
              oh ok QPR93 said that you do if your a ST holder and bring a mate

hopefully my 80 will do me

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
                oh ok QPR93 said that you do if your a ST holder and bring a mate

hopefully my 80 will do me
                Well I don't know about that... I haven't heard about that. hmmmm

Comment

only got 111

Comment

Think i have about 90 something.

Hopefully should have no probs getting a Watford ticket.Probably be my only away for the rest of this season.

Comment

183 at the moment though they have already added on the points for the Scunthorpe and Barnsley games

Comment

I currently have 1,560 loyalty points.
                        Can anyone beat that?
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If you buy 2 tickets in one go, does it go down as two lots of loyalty points or not?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
                            If you buy 2 tickets in one go, does it go down as two lots of loyalty points or not?
                            Points are awarded per away game, so if you buy for two games in one transaction you get the loyalty points for each game. You also get points for being a ST holder/member
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Isleworth that's an impressive total have you been every game?
                              I've got Scunny & Barnsley to add to my total..feeling confident of being at every party till the end of the season....

Comment

Working...
                              X