New Things About Being In The Prem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Things About Being In The Prem...

Alan Hansen slagging off any teams defence we score against, but adding, "credit to QPR for playing well, but...." before carrying on with the hatchet job on Koscielny, Carragher, Wes Brown, etc..

Messageboard meltdown when we are last on MotD, again.

Electric, scrolling advertising boards burning your eyes out.

Teenage girls going home after the game to flick their beans, after catching a glimpse of that nice Jamie Redknapp, on SA Road.

Small chaps, with straight black hair, and digital cameras.

The occasional away fan (probably Utd or Arsenal) getting a slap in the Ellerslie Road Stand.

Pannini Sticker Albums.

People posting stuff on here about The Football League... And getting the reply, "so what?".

Calls for Warnocks head, after a 2-1 defeat at Everton. He's taken us as far as he can. etc.

Sun Dream Team. (Shaun Derry £0.5m... bargain)

Ray Wilkins calling us a "smashing little club".

Harry Redknapp sitting in the stands, keeping an eye on Ledley King, because England have a WC qualifier in 3 months time.

Alan Green moaning about the view from the press box.

Rory Delap, not knowing what the f**k to do when he can't take a run-up for his throw-ins.

Sun Dream Team. (Ali Faurlin £0.5m... bargain)

>>>>>
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Football First - 1hr of highlights every week on the night of the game

about 100x more than the Footy League Show

Comment

I like the paladini sticker album idea

Comment

If you thought Manish and Clarage are bad, wait until you have had a month of the boring ******s on match of the day. It must be BBC policy to employ dull, boring people that no one else will.

Comment

to compare manish and claridge to hansen and shearer is crazy. MOTD is a far far better show.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            to compare manish and claridge to hansen and shearer is crazy. MOTD is a far far better show.
            There are all as dull as dishwater and boring, so the comparison is not crazy at all.
            Last edited by paulmason; 20-03-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

QPR fans leading a continuous barrage of abuse on Chelsea message boards.

Infighting amongst Rangers fans with Johnny come latelys in the stands

Fireworks at every match

Away fans moaning about how uncomfortable the school end is

Sir Les being there to cover every Rangers match on the box

Warnock wearing a suit on the touchline

Making the headlines for FV after playing other London clubs

Proprieters of various unfrequented drinking establishments in Shepherds Bush taking a sudden interest in Rangers.

Rangers fans marching to Fulham, Chelsea possibly Arsenal carrying the coffin

Comment

Working...
              X