rangers fighting rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rangers fighting rangers

what was it all about,i cant bbeleive this has all kicked off again,was it northolt again,why cant we all live together
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

bit of a barny behind me, one of them involved said it was the brother of his ex, not nice, lot of r's were fuelled up, nothing wrong with that but not when you got to witness domestics like yesterday in front of very young r's and ladies
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

teddy i wept tears of disbelief when i heard this......remember nottinghill/grove fighting the bush at wembley in 82.....spuds couldnt believe it........why cant we just live together in peace n harmony...brother to brother...sister to sister.....rasta to rasta.......one team....one love!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just because we support the same team don't mean we tolerate twunts.

I was gonna have it with an R at Pride Park for trying to push in front of me in the queue for drinks at half time last year.Offered him outside.Old bill and stewards just stood there and let me rant without saying nothing to me.Probably would have left us to it.

Comment

yes

yes but back in the day we had such a united little firm,a little stocky geezer from notting hill was our leader and we all did what we were told but the origional loft was ealing ,notting hill,white city and shepards bush,it was such a
            beautifull thing the old loft,its like factomondo said WE WERE ALL ONE,now youve got feltham,northolt,harra,ladbroke grove ,westbourne park,south oxhey
            to name but a few,and they all want to drink in differant pubs,and it kicks off all the time..........................its no good

More...

Comment

[QUOTE=qprted;556181]yes but back in the day we had such a united little firm,a little stocky geezer from notting hill was our leader and we all did what we were told but the origional loft was ealing ,notting hill,white city and shepards bush,it was such a
              beautifull thing the old loft,its like factomondo said WE WERE ALL ONE,now youve got feltham,northolt,harra,ladbroke grove ,westbourne park,south oxhey
              to name but a few,and they all want to drink in differant pubs,and it kicks off all the time..........................its no good[/QUTE]

can this stocky geezer from Notting Hill arrange a pow-wow to the warring factions to bring them to heel, it's bad enough the threat of a good kicking from opposing fans without your own fans wanting some action too
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

yes chrissy harwood was the man back in the day.......a general amongst generals!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah

yeah the generalisimo

More...

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Just because we support the same team don't mean we tolerate twunts.

I was gonna have it with an R at Pride Park for trying to push in front of me in the queue for drinks at half time last year.Offered him outside.Old bill and stewards just stood there and let me rant without saying nothing to me.Probably would have left us to it.
                    Old bill probably realised 2 little hobbits wouldn't be able do hurt each other.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      yes chrissy harwood was the man back in the day.......a general amongst generals!!
                      my neck of the woods. know all the family well. at the front in 82 and 86-grove v bush. loves the little fella. ol' style rascal.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

you lot can talk......less in-fighting in libya.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                        X