Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chequebook for Signings 2011-12 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chequebook for Signings 2011-12 Season?

Fat one or thin one?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

£5-7 million with a couple of free transfers

Comment

Would say £10m cash & plenty of wheeling & dealing for freebies & foreign exports.

They HAVE to stay in the Prem to sort out the finances & keep the club moving forward that can't happen for free.
      Last edited by Guest; 20-03-2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I think we will keep the majority of players that got us promoted, ship out the ones that did not get a look in and replace them with free signings from clubs that got relegated, looking to reduce their wage bill.
        Last edited by paulmason; 20-03-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Thin. We are being run as a business and not a plaything.

Comment

The more anonymous news snippets you read about big spending will be a sign of bigger ticket increases. Remember, we have been here before when flavio was promising this and that which never happened, and the prices went up by 50%.

Comment

Fat one!
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

what ever the budget is blow it on walker, couple of loans and a fit mackie and will more than hold our own

Comment

50 million + ;)
                  Games until premiership end:35
                  current position:12th

Comment

Walker???

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    what ever the budget is blow it on walker, couple of loans and a fit mackie and will more than hold our own
                    More chance of Roy Walker than Kyle... he's far too good for us at present am afraid.. we were very fortunate to get what we did out of him but he won't be returning....

Comment

£5m absolute tops.

Freebies, youngsters, loans and GP Italian journeymen

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                        More chance of Roy Walker than Kyle... he's far too good for us at present am afraid.. we were very fortunate to get what we did out of him but he won't be returning....
                        I'd go for Roy over Kyle any day! Much more of a laugh in the dressing room!!

£20m max war chest.
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

You'll be looking at £20 million for Walker. I reckon we'll spend £5 million tops.

Comment

We'll be disappointed; we always are. No big money striker AGAIN...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                              We'll be disappointed; we always are. No big money striker AGAIN...
                              We've done alright without one this season, so why not next?
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X