Can anyone recommend ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend ?

Any good, clean, yet reasonably priced hotels in Shepherd's Bush ?

All going well, I'm contemplating partying locally like there's no April 8th after Leeds game. With the early kick off, thus an early finish, they'll be plenty of time to get comode huggingly Badder'd.

I don't want to pay for a Taxi home (and the resulting valet bill) or spend hours sleeping and missing my stop on a tube/train or get grief from the Missus when I finally fall through the door.

Which means partying with fellow R's in glorious W12 is preferable.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    Any good, clean, yet reasonably priced hotels in Shepherd's Bush ?

All going well, I'm contemplating partying locally like there's no April 8th after Leeds game. With the early kick off, thus an early finish, they'll be plenty of time to get comode huggingly Badder'd.

I don't want to pay for a Taxi home (and the resulting valet bill) or spend hours sleeping and missing my stop on a tube/train or get grief from the Missus when I finally fall through the door.

Which means partying with fellow R's in glorious W12 is preferable.

Thanks in advance.
    stay home and watch the game, record it, keep it forever, have a quiet dinner with your woman

Comment

Adria Hotel Hammersmith
      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

'la cockeroacha' inns..........all along the sheps bush rd.........'hotel '69' a personal favourite of mine!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
          stay home and watch the game, record it, keep it forever, have a quiet dinner with your woman
          are you taking the ****?

sky+ man.

Comment

Working...
          X