Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock

The guy is a genius! There was forum/facebook outrage/confusion putting Hogan ahead of others in the starting 11 (me included) great decision and one step closer to the Premiership!

Hogan's a good player + Warnock's a master at getting the best out of a player = result!

Comment

HOW MANY TIMES, HOGAN IS A GOOD PLAYER!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Proved me right today anyway.
      This ones for the haters!
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Ha ha ha. You guys do crack me up. Apart from his goal Hogan was pony today. I was there to witness it first hand and have seen him enough times home and away. He has no chance of making a 20man squad next season if we go up. Do take your blinkered glasses of, just because he scored doesn't make him a good player all of a sudden!

Comment

He played well, did he usual stuff. I think he is a good squad player, comfortable on the ball and has some tricks
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
          X