Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get 12 points from last 24 and we are promoted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OP was referring to mathematical certainty, but I'm sure the other teams will drop some more points

Comment

So let's just say, Norwich win all of their remaining games. Swansea win all but one (norwich game).

That would leave Norwich on 91 and Swansea on 87.

Meaning out of the last 8 games, getting 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss we'd still go up as champions (on goal difference)

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
        The reason being is that Norwich (2nd) and Swansea (3rd) play eachother. Table currently:

QPR - 76
        Norwich - 67
        Swansea - 66

If we get 12 more points we go to 88.

1) If Norwich win all their games (so beating Swansea) they can only get to 91 points, with Swansea on 87

2) If Swansea win all their games (so beating Norwich) they can only get to 90 points, with Norwich on 88

3) If Swansea draw with Norwich but both teams win all other games - Norwich are on 89, Swansea on 88

With our massive GD even if the 3rd option happens we are still in 2nd place at least! Even if Cardiff win all their games (including beating us) they can only get to 87.

So 12 points, and we are up! But I dont even think it will require that as Swansea still have to play: Hull, Norwich, Burnley, Millwall. And Norwich still have to play: Watford, Forest
        I didn't know einstein lived in Sussex

Comment

Working...
        X