Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardiff fan falling from Top Tier at Millwall...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    The fact he was a Cardiff fan is irrelevant, the only fact that would be relevant though is it would have been a tragic death of a British solider.
    every soldier who dies i get upset but if he is my regiment its that bit closer, unless you have served you would not understand.
    Last year one of mine died and he was a ranger too i cried like a baby and i was at work but we are all different.

i have seen sh!t some will never see and trust me a cardiff fan falling of a roof is nothing to laugh or argue about like i say forget the football he belongs to someone he may have been celebrateing so hard he fainted and on the other hand he may just be daft in which case he made a bad mistake and has paid the price
    Last edited by nuffieldranger; 19-03-2011, 09:13 PM.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

By and large the Welsh hate the English, try a weekend in Snowdonia and you'll see what I mean, Cardiff City fans continuously sing anti English songs, they hate us.

With very little knowledge of today sad incident, it would appear if it was a bad accident by mis-adventure.

He was probably semi pissed looking for trouble and came unstuck.

Hope he's OK, and that he just bounced of the chip on his Welsh shoulder.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Update on him:

"He's awake but a bit dazed, he hasn't got serious head injuries as has been reported but he is suffering from whiplash and he needs to have an x-ray on his hand. fairplay, representatives from cityhave already been to visit him and have offered to pay for his transport home tomorrow as he needs to stay in hospital tonight"

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...b0a95aa356ade7

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          every soldier who dies i get upset but if he is my regiment its that bit closer, unless you have served you would not understand.
          Last year one of mine died and he was a ranger too i cried like a baby and i was at work but were all different.

i have seen sh!t some will never see and trust me a cardiff fan falling of a roof is nothing to laugh or argue about like i say forget the football he belongs to someone he may have been celebrateing so hard he fainted and on the other hand he may just be daft in which case he made a bad mistake and has paid the price
          Nuffield, I have the greatest respect for the brave boys and girls in the armed services and I cant imagine the shock/anger/grief of loosing someone beside you in a fight, but having to blank it so you don't join them.

Yes it seems he was a silly boy for doing what he done and I hope he is able to tell the story in the pub in a couple of weeks, but I saw some terrible things at the PO final from our friends from the Valleys and their police force allowed them to do it. I even spoke to some met police who were not allowed to intervene and they were shocked as to what they were letting go unabated and for that I really cant stand them and dont care what happens to their team or fans.
          Last edited by paulmason; 19-03-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Quaz f**k off

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Quaz f**k off

Comment

Quaz f**k off
                No need for that mate
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

cross it Dave

Be careful, Quaz will put is sheriff badge on and give you an infraction point or two.

Comment

Is he in the FA?

Comment

Quaz f**k off
                      nice, did you google that or think it all up yourself, well done.Nearly won a merit badge, instead 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        cross it Dave

Be careful, Quaz will put is sheriff badge on and give you an infraction point or two.
                        still holding a grudge i see, your worse than the missus.

Comment

2 points I wont sleep tonight, get a life you plank

Comment

i think you need to grow up, didn't you get enough hugs as a kid from mummy.

Comment

This is not personal, all infractions are seen by all mods and admins. I agree with Quaz, no need for this, especially as we have just won another game, why can't we just feel all nice and cuddly until at least tomorrow?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X