Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardiff fan falling from Top Tier at Millwall...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    is he confirmed dead yet ?
    No dazzed and concussed with whiplashed stlye injuries...what a prat!

Comment

one point you are all missing "thankfully nobody was sat below" could have been very nasty !!! and one thing is for sure what ever team you suport there are good and bad (we have are fair share of planks) so hope he makes a good recovery even if he is a cardiff fan !
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        one point you are all missing "thankfully nobody was sat below" could have been very nasty !!! and one thing is for sure what ever team you suport there are good and bad (we have are fair share of planks) so hope he makes a good recovery even if he is a cardiff fan !
        Would those who are so sympathetic now be the same if he'd landed on a child?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
          right so if a rangers fan fell, you'd feel fine if cardiff or millwall fans laughed about it.
          you need therapy, original poster created the thread along with a question, where the f*ck did he condone laughing.Put your Mary Poppins suit away its boring

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
            Would those who are so sympathetic now be the same if he'd landed on a child?
            He didnt though did he, so hypothetical and a non-point.

Comment

Come on lads have some respect, not every Cardiff fan is a hooligan or a bully, neither should we react like the millwall fans, I hope the bloke pulls through and makes a recovery, I believe this could have been totally accidental

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                you need therapy, original poster created the thread along with a question, where the f*ck did he condone laughing.Put your Mary Poppins suit away its boring

Strange fella.

Comment

ffs people take the football away someones son father uncle brother cousin what ever !! fell of a roof and i tell you what if he was a cardiff fan from my regiment and he was killed in afganistan i would have shed a tear or two becouse the fact he is a cardiff fan would be irelevant
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    He didnt though did he, so hypothetical and a non-point.
                    I actually think its a valid point because regardless of there being anyone below he still would have climbed up on the barrier to celebrate the goal. I'm sure in world football there has been a few cases of this happening with a fan landing on other fans below. This then it becomes a situation where fans are putting the safety of other fans at risk through irresponsible behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      I ain't a ####ee, I'm asian, supporting Pakistan
                      yeah we hate Millwall, but we don't have to gloat about it...
                      what is the point of showing this person fall?
                      Because he is a Cardiff fan
                      that sucks, it's lame.
                      Moderator Message - None of that thanks, you have your views fair enough, but not on here.
                      Last edited by Guest; 19-03-2011, 09:05 PM.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Spot on Nuffield

Comment

ffs people take the football away someones son father uncle brother cousin what ever !! fell of a roof and i tell you what if he was a cardiff fan from my regiment and he was killed in afganistan i would have shed a tear or two becouse the fact he is a cardiff fan would be irelevant
                          but hes not in your regiment
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

i tell you what if he was a cardiff fan from my regiment and he was killed in afganistan i would have shed a tear or two becouse the fact he is a cardiff fan would be irelevant
                            The fact he was a Cardiff fan is irrelevant, the only fact that would be relevant though is it would have been a tragic death of a British solider.

Comment

F u c k him he's welsh,can't stand em.dirty dirty *******s.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                F u c k him he's welsh,can't stand em.dirty dirty *******s.
                                you will now face the wrath of the hearts and roses crew
                                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                                X