Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardiff fan falling from Top Tier at Millwall...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is laughing and hope he gets better

Comment

QPR fans laughing about it on the official qpr facebook page. Makes me feel sick and embarressed.

Comment

Football would not be football if we the fans didn't have "enemies" "rivals" or whatever you want to call them. Accidents happen in all walks of life and because it happened to be one of us a football fan, you feel more for this person, no mater who he supports.
        I just hope he will get well soon and enjoy what we all do, supporting our teams.
        Urrs.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          QPR fans laughing about it on the official qpr facebook page. Makes me feel sick and embarressed.
          Reading it now that David seems to be a mug.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
            I take it you were not in Cardiff with these ***** burning the cross of St George, spitting at famies and giving it large knowing nothing could be done as the lazy English hating welsh police were there watching. I bet the welsh ***** were laughing on their Facebook pages about all that crap.

Comment

Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

I do hate Cardiff almost as much as Chelsea but you can't hope for more than few bruises that's just wrong!
              Last edited by leewads; 19-03-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I take it you were not in Cardiff with these ***** burning the cross of St George, spitting at famies and giving it large knowing nothing could be done as the lazy English hating welsh police were there watching. I bet the welsh ***** were laughing on their Facebook pages about all that crap.
                agree , lot of people with short memories
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

And your point is?

Comment

care bear.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      agree , lot of people with short memories
                      I hate seeing anyone getting hurt, but instead of being all outraged and ashamed about things, ask how did he fall if he was sitting in his seat watching the game ?

Comment

I hate seeing anyone getting hurt, but instead of being all outraged and ashamed about things, ask how did he fall if he was sitting in his seat watching the game ?
                        pissed and giving it large

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          And your point is?
                          I dont care about anything those ******s do, that's my point.

Comment

From what I've read now, according to the Millwall fans he was giving it a bit to them all game and when they scored decided to jump up on something to elevate himself at the front of the stand. Then the silly taffys all steamed towards the front of the stand and he slipped and fell over.

Comment

is he confirmed dead yet ?
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                                From what I've read now, according to the Millwall fans he was giving it a bit to them all game and when they scored decided to jump up on something to elevate himself at the front of the stand. Then the silly taffys all steamed towards the front of the stand and he slipped and fell over.
                                play with fire you get burnt

Comment

Working...
                                X