Memories of promotion in Sheffield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories of promotion in Sheffield?

Watched the promotion DVD from the 03 season the other day to whet my appetite for this year!

Always remember when when Chris Carrs own goal went in falling forward by about 5 rows! Great day out...the atmosphere from the 7k R's fans was awesome.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Watched the promotion DVD from the 03 season the other day to whet my appetite for this year!

Always remember when when Chris Carrs own goal went in falling forward by about 5 rows! Great day out...the atmosphere from the 7k R's fans was awesome.
    never forget that day.7k r'ssss fans that was unreal.i remember the big screen only showing bristol citys score cos of danny wilson being there manager then we went onto seal promotion iv missed one game all season so far and im missing the last home game gutted aint the word
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Remenber watch back at Loftus Road and turning to a friend we score a 3rd I am running along LR stand. 3rd in run along LR stand then a streward chased me back to my seat. All the others did nothing just enjoyed the fun of a happy crowed. Tempted this year if we score 3 and get promoted

Comment

the ocs bouncing up the road...........then abouts turning n usain bolting
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

In never really found the day out at Sheffield that big a deal just getting out of that poxy division. This season however will be pretty special, winning the league will be a magical moment when it happens.

Comment

the bush will be belting that night for sure...........strangers hugging n kissing.....like one massive love fest!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Getting jumped before the game by a load of Wednesday bellends

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                the bush will be belting that night for sure...........strangers hugging n kissing.....like one massive love fest!!!
                Springbok was as dead as a door nail following the Palace match, I'm not too sure how rocking the Bush will really be!

Comment

All these Wednesday trying put the window through on the tram back to the station.Getting in The Howard at about 11oclock and it being packed to the rafters with beered up R's.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                    Springbok was as dead as a door nail following the Palace match, I'm not too sure how rocking the Bush will really be!
                    Pubs on uxbridge rd will be the place to be..
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

had a lift up by a west ham cabbie who had a cd player.one of the lads had just happened to have the "we are the greatest" cd and we sung Queens Park Rangers were the greatest from london to sheffield.got drinking in a blades boozer with some good lads.remember at half time some wednesday lads trying to have a pop from below us and some QPR after just powdering thier noses duly obliged with the throwing and spitting.great day and west ham cabbie was outside to run us home for more debauchery
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                        Pubs on uxbridge rd will be the place to be..
                        We'll see, it should be a party which last from Sat-Mon but Rangers fans from the Burbs have a nasty habit of disappearing quickly from the Bush when it gets dark....ATAF!

Comment

Working...
                        X