How many to Donny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many to Donny?

Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold?

2000+
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Said on the offy yesterday we still had 1500 available, which sounds a lot unless they have a massive away end? Haven't been there so not sure.

Comment

Rung the box office at Doony today and available on the day for R's fans

Comment

Away allocation at Donny is 3300 which is sold in two blocks, 1500 initial allocation and then if demand is such they release the rest. Suspect we have sold 1800 in advance and perhaps another 400 in the day, so another good turnout.
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I understand we have already sold 2000 so should be about 2200/2300 in total
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by gr1 View Post
              Rung the box office at Doony today and available on the day for R's fans
              This true? Game previously described as All Ticket.
              If it is pay-on-gate there's good chance I'll be able to make a late dash tomorrow then

Comment

i reckon around 2200 to 2400.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                  This true? Game previously described as All Ticket.
                  If it is pay-on-gate there's good chance I'll be able to make a late dash tomorrow then
                  If there are tickets available in the second allocation they will sell on the day.

The initial 1500 were all ticket,but if they have all sell then they will want to sell as many as possible on the day regarding the full second allocation.

Comment

Working...
                  X