No announcement yet.

QPR eye Holt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good player at this level, but surely we got to go for better players just to stay up next season. Im not expecting us to sign the likes of Messi & Ronaldo, but come on give us some prem standard names please.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

He's a c*nt, but he'd be our c*nt. Good player, not sure if he'd do the business in the prem though. He is the type of striker we should be looking at though (big, strong, goalscorer, can draw a foul, etc.)

Comment

I don't see it at all. Reminds me of Kerry Dixon; useless lump who scores a lot for a specific team at a particular time but would clearly be useless anywhere else. It's always hard to #### off a striker who gets goals but I just don't rate him.... he certainly ain't prem quality.

Comment

Rather keep a fuly fit Miller,bags of potential,we saw a glimpse of this
          against Leicester,power,strength and a good finish under pressure.

Happy days

Comment

Perhaps it's worth paying him massive wages for a short -term loan, telling him he'll be ours next season, then keep him on the bench/use him as an 85th minute player, and send him back to the yokels at the end of the season (they'll be down in the play-offs by then, real one-(cheating)man-team).
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X