Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hull game - What are the chances of this being on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull game - What are the chances of this being on TV?

I will be travelling up from a family break in Devon and want to book train tickets for myself and my lad but don't want to get caught out if Sky suddenly decide that this could be the game when Rangers lift the Championship trophy and want to share it with the nation.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Impossible to tell at this stage unfortunately.
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

i would have thought it would still be played on the monday, as we play cardiff on the saturday, if it is on the box, it would probably be an evening kick off

Comment

Mon 25 Colchester v Brighton (12.15pm)
        12.00pm League One
        Mon 25 Blackburn v Man City (8.00pm
        Sky have these games on that Monday picked already and Tuesday night they have a Champions League semi final so that might see it go unchanged unless they have a 5.15 kickoff perhaps?
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          I will be travelling up from a family break in Devon and want to book train tickets for myself and my lad but don't want to get caught out if Sky suddenly decide that this could be the game when Rangers lift the Championship trophy and want to share it with the nation.
          check for engineering works , can take a lot longer than advertised
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Thanks mate!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              I'm in the same situation...me and the missus are taking the kids down to brixham for a long weekend....on the condition that I can be at hq 3pm monday afternoon

Comment

Working...
              X