Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Needs to be sorted in a boxing ring, thats all I can say
    Pete just like I Said the other stan for some reason piping up yesterday. I wouldn't do it as the paying crowd like to see a decent event. And even though stanners is a lemon he is rangers afterall so that's ok with me.

Comment

Funny how everyone is having a pop at you isn't it. Perhaps a reason for that do you think? I am sure you could make something suitable up. The problem of course is not so much the fantasy (for whatever reason that is - kudos...to be listened to..whatever - it is the fact you front it and prtend it never happened and someone else is wrong for pullong you up on the nonsense you have spouted. Choice.

I am off to rangers tomorrow as always. You?

Comment

Staley 75,

Any chance you could just accept the possibility that Jeffro posted what he did, in good faith, based upon what he had heard, which in turn proved not to be the case?
        Maybe my logic is flawed somewhat, but what possible reason would he have for making up something which is unlikely to happen, running the risk of looking foolish to some people, as he appears to have done with yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Staley 75,

Any chance you could just accept the possibility that Jeffro posted what he did, in good faith, based upon what he had heard, which in turn proved not to be the case?
          Maybe my logic is flawed somewhat, but what possible reason would he have for making up something which is unlikely to happen, running the risk of looking foolish to some people, as he appears to have done with yourself?
          Unfortunately I have to miss tomorrow, a 6 month old little man takes precendent, though not bad missing the odd game after 26 years hey stanners.
          By the way I ll keep posting what I hear , intact I ll in I'd you directly so you get the info before anyone else. X

Comment

I wonder who the club insider is this time?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Staley 75,

Cheers Brighton, that is actually all that happened. I took a call and posted it on here. It didn't happen, no biggie. Apart from the likes of stanners who should stick to f5 ing the official site. I bet he's the type who refuses to read the gossip pages in the NOTW.
              Still it makes him feel all important, so let the little man crack on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
                  heard the 1st time
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
                    Not sure TT mate, though we have had some very eloquent pieces written on here since the scandal broke, hey?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Not sure TT mate, though we have had some very eloquent pieces written on here since the scandal broke, hey?

Comment

If the club "hold their hands up over the FA registration of Peppino Tirri – the agent involved when midfielder Alejandro Faurlin was signed in the summer of 2009", surely they have to also accept the charge(s) relating to using an unauthorised agent.

Some people have suggested on here (even pro Paladini people) that if he/the club is found guilty (accepting fault is the same thing) of anything he should go, so the question is, if the club accept guilt, will he ?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                          I thought William wordsworth had signed up on here

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            If the club "hold their hands up over the FA registration of Peppino Tirri – the agent involved when midfielder Alejandro Faurlin was signed in the summer of 2009", surely they have to also accept the charge(s) relating to using an unauthorised agent.

Some people have suggested on here (even pro Paladini people) that if he/the club is found guilty (accepting fault is the same thing) of anything he should go, so the question is, if the club accept guilt, will he ?
                            Paul I think whatever happens he will wriggle his way out of it no doubt; he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Pete just like I Said the other stan for some reason piping up yesterday. I wouldn't do it as the paying crowd like to see a decent event. And even though stanners is a lemon he is rangers afterall so that's ok with me.
                              Just as well we dont have the same avatar, things really could get confusing then!

Comment

Wow invasion of the stanley's!!

Comment

Working...
                                X