QPR set to escape with fine over Faurlin saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Normal practice for a QC to be appointed in such cases. Fact remains the FA are deeply unimpressed.
    Perhaps you could explain why the FA are deeply unimpressed. Are they deeply unimpressed that their rule specifically gives 14 days to answer charges, or are they deeply unimpressed that we will be complying with their rule?

Just wondering as 14 days doesn't sound long to me in view of the apparent complexities, legal representation, how much may be at stake and the possibility of the case going to appeal or even a court of law at some point in the future.

There again if the FA are only going through the motions perhaps they could tell us.

Comment

It's all a load of time wasting ********.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Normal practice for a QC to be appointed in such cases. Fact remains the FA are deeply unimpressed.
        No sh!t, hence the 7 charges

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
          Perhaps you could explain why the FA are deeply unimpressed. Are they deeply unimpressed that their rule specifically gives 14 days to answer charges, or are they deeply unimpressed that we will be complying with their rule?

Just wondering as 14 days doesn't sound long to me in view of the apparent complexities, legal representation, how much may be at stake and the possibility of the case going to appeal or even a court of law at some point in the future.

There again if the FA are only going through the motions perhaps they could tell us.
          Good post, as was your previous one. Some common sense is creeping in thanks to them.

Some (aw come on I mean Jeffro!) could do well to read them and the FA hand book since it is a matter of fact (a rare commodity on here and an over used term I will grant you) that this process couldn't be done the way some claime (he pretended). I posted the relevant excerpts from the FA regs when this first blew up. Some would do well to read them before passing on tosh or at least before defending the tosh they have passed on.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
            Good post, as was your previous one. Some common sense is creeping in thanks to them.

Some (aw come on I mean Jeffro!) could do well to read them and the FA hand book since it is a matter of fact (a rare commodity on here and an over used term I will grant you) that this process couldn't be done the way some claime (he pretended). I posted the relevant excerpts from the FA regs when this first blew up. Some would do well to read them before passing on tosh or at least before defending the tosh they have passed on.
            Read the FA handbook??
            Wow you must lead a fascinating life Stanley!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Read the FA handbook??

Comment

"Read the FA handbook??
                Wow you must lead a fascinating life Stanley!"

well it might not be particularly fascinating but it does contain information relevant to the issues people are talking about.

If more people actually read and absorbed real information from authorative sources rather than just spouting opinions off the top of thier heads and calling them "facts" there would be a lot less ****** posted, innit
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Read the FA handbook??
                  So how is that announcement coming along son? All gone a bit quite eh? Fact I know the facts seems to be gaulling you a bit - stopping you making some more shite up perhaps?

Comment

Morris,

As I said last weekend, me thinks 6 will be dropped, leaving 1 charge
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      "Read the FA handbook??
                      Wow you must lead a fascinating life Stanley!"

well it might not be particularly fascinating but it does contain information relevant to the issues people are talking about.

If more people actually read and absorbed real information from authorative sources rather than just spouting opinions off the top of thier heads and calling them "facts" there would be a lot less ****** posted, innit

“I am a very old man and have suffered a great many misfortunes, most of which never happened.” Mark Twain

Comment

So how is that announcement coming along son? All gone a bit quite eh? Fact I know the facts seems to be gaulling you a bit - stopping you making some more shite up perhaps?
                        Stanley after some extensive research I have located a wonderful bridge club in upper richmond, Wednesday afternoons followed by tea and scones at the local church hall. Maybe we could go. Sounds scintillating wouldn't you say?

Comment

Classic Jeffro displacement shite.

How (or where or when) is that announcement you promised us then insider boy? You made it up and we know you did.

Comment

Classic Jeffro displacement shite.

How (or where or when) is that announcement you promised us then insider boy? You made it up and we know you did.
                            Ladies and gents we have a lovely little bite. Would you prefer dominoes Stanners?

Comment

Needs to be sorted in a boxing ring, thats all I can say
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm off to sleep now stanners, enjoy the night, maybe put channel 2 on as teletext and ceefax will be on all night, maybe you could have an enthralling evening perusing such channels. Nite x

Comment

Working...
                                X