QPR set to escape with fine over Faurlin saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
    That can't be right??? Jeffers and Nodge said we will have an outcome yesterday????
    Can't speak for Jeffers but I didn't say that.

I said that the FA wanted it all over by the end of this week and I know they are especially unimpressed with the time it is taking for us to answer the charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

I said that the FA wanted it all over by the end of this week and I know they are especially unimpressed with the time it is taking for us to answer the charges.
      perhaps we have forgotten to post or fax our answers to the charges ,wouldn't be the first time
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

No they aren't. Clubs have 14 days to answer charges. See rules. We were always going to take all of that time, it's in our interests.

Some posters are completely underestimating the complexity and time this will take. There wasn't a snowballs chance of this being dealt with in a week or two. The fact that the hearing is to be chaired by a QC (not a normal FA disciplinary panel) is a clue, if you needed one.
        Last edited by Loftladder; 18-03-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

any confirmation from our man on the inside at the f.a on this news?

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
            No they aren't. Clubs have 14 days to answer charges. See rules. We were always going to take all of that time, it's in our interests.

Some posters are completely underestimating the complexity and time this will take. There wasn't a snowballs chance of this being dealt with in a week or two. The fact that the hearing is to be chaired by a QC (not a normal FA disciplinary panel) is a clue, if you needed one.
            I normally back Nodge as he is very level headed and seems to talk sense however I don't agree with him and this is a very good post.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              perhaps we have forgotten to post or fax our answers to the charges ,wouldn't be the first time
              Maybe Gianni left the fax in William Hills in White City after being called in next door to Glads Cafe to collect his bacon sarnie......just like he did for Rub Hulse and Tommy Smith's transfers
              Last edited by The White City General; 18-03-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

To me this article doesn't really say much, more newspaper speculation tbh.
                Still confident there wont be any points deducted though.
                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

I was told Thursday mate, but did expect something by EOW.
                  Im sure it will be completed by time international break happens.

Comment

As someone who has never thought there was the slightest possibility of a points deduction and apologies to those of you who have been close to suicidal over the matter if you see this as good news, but this article is no more based on facts than the original stories that came out last week.

Goddard pointed out earlier, that indeed it is the FA who will decide on our punishment if there is to be any. Not the journalists who were convinced that we were to be subjected to heavy punishment, nor the journalists that think a slap on the wrist is more likely.

I just happen to feel that on the balance of probability based on the statements from the FA and QPR FC, that any punishment will be minor. I also believe that the only chance of points being deducted, is when we have got to the stage where it could be done without affecting our league position.

And for the record, I was also convinced we would beat Oxford in '86.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post

Normal practice for a QC to be appointed in such cases. Fact remains the FA are deeply unimpressed.

Comment

nothing will happen anytime soon and we wont get our fine till the seasons over imho.

Comment

Fact remains
                          Just love thee "facts".
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

If we have 14 days to respond and we are taking 14 days, then how can the FA be unhappy about that?
                            Presumably it's their rules that allow us the time?

David

Comment

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ideal!

Comment

The may be that there been good talking between us and the FA and coming up with the view of both sides on a win win. We happy and they look good to. If this happening then they have hearing sorted and everyone happy and we go up as champs and FA want have eggs on there face.

Comment

Working...
                                X