Now who are not good enough for the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now who are not good enough for the Premier League

Who from our current squad are not good enough to play in the Premier League?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Thread been done on who is good enough for the prem, get the general concesus on there and minus the rest. Simples

For me only R's players who could hold they're own;

Taarabt
    Kenny
    Routledge
    Derry
    Faurlin
    Mackie
    Helguson

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Who from our current squad are not good enough to play in the Premier League?
      What a nice negative thread to start, give yourself a pat on the back son, everyone who has played a large part in getting us there including the likes of Orr, Hill Gorkks, Derry etc deserve there chance.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
        What a nice negative thread to start, give yourself a pat on the back son.
        True

Comment

What a nice negative thread to start, give yourself a pat on the back son, everyone who has played a large part in getting us there including the likes of Orr, Hill Gorkks, Derry etc deserve there chance.
          Calm down mate I do not mean to be negative. it is just a question.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Who of the current squad would stick around for League One if we was demoted by the FA?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              True
              Its true though innit, just refer to the thread on those who could hold there own.

I don't know why fans write ****** like this, 15/20 years ago fans of promoted sides never thought like this.

What ever happened in showing players a bit of faith as well and reward them for all their hard work.

Comment

Its true though innit, just refer to the thread on those who could hold there own.

I don't know why fans write ****** like this, 15/20 years ago fans of promoted sides never thought like this.

What ever happened in showing players a bit of faith as well and reward them for all their hard work.
                Chill out Genny, Yousef is NOT a glory Seeksr

Comment

New question for this thread....

What will be our biggest defeat in the premier League and by how much?

Comment

I really think we have a decent number of players who will step up and will surprise a few. The players who will suffer in the PL are those who lack focus and concentration on the pitch as that is how you really get punished at that level.

What sometimes you lose in quality can be made up in discipline on the pitch, industrious full backs such as Hill and Orr could well hold their own, intelligent players like Faurlin may step up a gear completely to adjust to the quick thinking of opposition players around him. The truth is until you see our players up against PL players it is unfair to judge. Some will step up others will be out of their depth but it may not be the obvious ones who make it.

Comment

I really think we have a decent number of players who will step up and will surprise a few. The players who will suffer in the PL are those who lack focus and concentration on the pitch as that is how you really get punished at that level.

What sometimes you lose in quality can be made up in discipline on the pitch, industrious full backs such as Hill and Orr could well hold their own, intelligent players like Faurlin may step up a gear completely to adjust to the quick thinking of opposition players around him. The truth is until you see our players up against PL players it is unfair to judge. Some will step up others will be out of their depth but it may not be the obvious ones who make it.
                      Very true, Derry will be very good for 1 season minimum.

Comment

Well my point is that the likes of Hulse and Clarke are not good enough
                        Last edited by Yousef; 17-03-2011, 12:14 PM.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Very true, Derry will be very good for 1 season minimum.
                          A lot of people are saying Mackie will step up but I don't think Mackie is a very intelligent footballer and for that reason he might struggle whereas a seasoned capaigner such as Hill could do a job and also Derry.

Warnock will still need his 'bread and butter' players no matter what, you can add better quality around these sort of players all day long but unless you have them in your side then you will falter....just look at Cardiff City for all the quality they have.

I wouldn't be looking at an all out spending spree this summer, I think we need 2 strikers and a Centre Half. A defence who can keep 20+ clean sheets in the NPC should not really be tinkered with too much if we go up.
                          Last edited by The White City General; 17-03-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

If I say that Hulse is good enough, will you forgive me?
                            Trying to be funny doesn't suit you.

Comment

Well my point is that the likes of Hulse and Clarke are not good enough
                              A pointless thread, to say what 99.9% of QPR fans already know..

Astounding

Comment

Working...
                              X