Today's the day then........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Im not so sure its the same with every wannabe 'ITK' on here but i wouldnt of thought Jeffro would come on here spouting sh it to gain Popularity. In my opinion he's heard something that concerns our club and is just passing on the info. We'd all do it in the same boat.
    Keep the rumours coming, thats what i say.
    Cheers Dave, that is exactly how it was, but I guess the likes of stanners should f5 Qpr.co.uk every few minutes rather than come here

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      I had an e-mail today from a lady who claimed to be the daughter of the King of Burkina Faso. Mrs Collins i think. She claimed she had 30million dollars inherited and if i helped her transfer the money out of her country i would get 20% to keep. What a nice lady.

To be honest i thought the above scenario had more chance of happening than the topic of this thread.

That is funny

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
        I had an e-mail today from a lady who claimed to be the daughter of the King of Burkina Faso. Mrs Collins i think. She claimed she had 30million dollars inherited and if i helped her transfer the money out of her country i would get 20% to keep. What a nice lady.

To be honest i thought the above scenario had more chance of happening than the topic of this thread.
        Sammy,

You're too late, I've already applied for that inheritance and it only cost me a £100 admin fee - are we related ?

Balders

Comment

Working...
        X