Today's the day then........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
    appreciate that you and nodge pass on what you hear - after all this isnt the official site!!!
    Cheers mate, thats all i did, pass on what I was told.
    Nodge then came on and mirrored what I said.

Now Nodge has a good record on ITK stuff, so i felt my sauce was good.
    Things change on football daily.

Comment

I'm referring to peddlars of tosh. I didn't specifically mean you but if the cap fits....

Someone is trying to tell me here that they know the panel, the location and have an inside track on it. David Elleray's uncle perhaps? These things are run prrety tight and no evidence anyone knows anything apart from saying they do. Is it even on today, who was selected from the FRA CIONs top be on the panbel etc. if anyone has any claim to knowing the outcome they should at least be able to tell us these simple facts. They are probably on the internet somewhere. So what's the score - who is on the panel and when will it announce?

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
        Charming. Ive yet to see anything worth reading from yourself tbh
        Trumpet, to be honest the guy needs to get a life, if a rumour doesnt come off yet it affect him so badly.

And yes, cant remember the last decnt post from him either

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
          Charming. Ive yet to see anything worth reading from yourself tbh
          Blah, more attempts at silly clique building - the not-in-the-know clique by the looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Trumpet, to be honest the guy needs to get a life, if a rumour doesnt come off yet it affect him so badly.

And yes, cant remember the last decnt post from him either
            Perhaps I should make some shite up to spice em up a bit eh? But that niche in the market seems fully occupied at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
              Perhaps I should make some shite up to spice em up a bit eh? But that niche in the market seems fully occupied at the moment.
              Stanley - you bore me.

Comment

Sadly, my pride and integrity prevents me from making stuff up simply to spice my posts up a bit and sound like I know more than I do. A curse of conscience that seems not to afflict you. Lucky boy

Comment

I guess this beats the attention seeking doom and gloom threads and massive red sigs we had to endure practically every day before the start of the season.

Looks like this 'insider knowledge' was about as accurate as well.

Comment

boxing match for charity that I'm sure jeffro could arrange is better than this bitching, what do u say stan?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Do what? There really are some serious ****s on here. Cyber warriors are now not even ballsed uo to be cyber warriors and are now cyber warriors by proxy. FFS.

Comment

Im not so sure its the same with every wannabe 'ITK' on here but i wouldnt of thought Jeffro would come on here spouting sh it to gain Popularity. In my opinion he's heard something that concerns our club and is just passing on the info. We'd all do it in the same boat.
                        Keep the rumours coming, thats what i say.

Comment

I had an e-mail today from a lady who claimed to be the daughter of the King of Burkina Faso. Mrs Collins i think. She claimed she had 30million dollars inherited and if i helped her transfer the money out of her country i would get 20% to keep. What a nice lady.

To be honest i thought the above scenario had more chance of happening than the topic of this thread.

Comment

Tell you what, though, although I think the club will make full use of the 14 days to get their case as water-tight as possible, I would love nothing more than for the hearing and the punishment to be announced this evening -- that way we'd know what we're dealing with and all the speculation would be over (or change topic).
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

It's a message board for fans. Those that think what they read or expect to read nailed on facts need to lower their expectation levels or shop elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                boxing match for charity that I'm sure jeffro could arrange is better than this bitching, what do u say stan?
                                Weare, thanks mate you reminded me, my next event is 26 th and we have no game, may put a post up here.

Stanley zzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X