"grounds for divorce" book / update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "grounds for divorce" book / update

written by a qpr fan about his travels , across the world, taking in as many games at as many grounds as possible in a year, approx.
    i have only started reading it, and it has been entertaining, it has plenty on qpr
    but is a fans tale.....from one of us.
    mel has delivered me some books to sell on donny coach, i have a ltd amount and they are £10 each...if any left i will have some in ground too.

to save any snipes...
    i paid for my copy, the lsa are not involved and will get nothing.
    i asked for and expect nothing for helping out, i volunteered to help a qpr fan shift some .

mel will also be shifting some in pubs around the bush and around the ground, cheers.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    written by a qpr fan about his travels , across the world, taking in as many games at as many grounds as possible in a year, approx.
    i have only started reading it, and it has been entertaining, it has plenty on qpr
    mel has delivered me some books to sell on donny coach, i have a ltd amount and they are £10 each...if any left i will have some in ground too.

to save any snipes...
    i asked for and expect nothing for helping out, i volunteered to help a qpr fan shift some .

mel will also be shifting some in pubs around the bush and around the ground, cheers.

Nice one Modfather and well done on helping out a fellow fan though its a shame that due to so many false accusations regarding freebies by a certain few you feel the need to reitarate that you or the LSA are not doing this for money etc when nobody would think you would be in the first place

Comment

Can't make Donny.

Can I buy direct (cheque/cash by post) or online ?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

to save any snipes...

I will be at the Donny game,I'll have one off you.

Comment

Got a copy sat. I do about 2.5hrs a day travelling on the train so it will cone in handy.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

anyone can have a book, if they are left..mel has had a load done..i believe he is trying to set up an online order facility
            i have a ltd supply....

i mention this is not an lsa thing etc, just not to have to go thru any shenanigans
            this is 100% mels' book, he has put a lot into it...
            i felt it can't be hard to carry a few on coach and sell on.
            we have all tried to help someone out , beefy sorted me out a stan bowles book, when it was sold out and got it signed by the legend himself, i was made up..things we do.

Comment

buy anywhere online?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                buy anywhere online?
                For sale on Ebay as well at the moment mate

Comment

Thanks ^^ get one soon

Comment

Working...
                  X