Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to the FA

Dear FA

Please don't take points of us or even fine us. The reason that I am asking this is that you could even more laughing stock than you already are. Let be fair we have the best sport lawyers in the world just ask the F1. Also how can a group of old idiots punish us on this when you can't run the game football and put a man in charge of England that has money issues himself and double standards just ask Rio.

I also like to remind you about the world cup bid you **** that having men leave the team like the ex-chairman of the FA. Also where we were so call honest throughout did that help no would cup did not come home.

Also like to say that history of the FA and money is joke Wembley come to mind the question on that. Then we look how the hell do men that have nothing to do with football run the game. Is there that some may say dodgy dealing here does money talk.

So summing this up please look at yourself before you fine us or take points away from us this season. No matter what you think of our board the manager, players and fans should not be punished for what is to be only an admin error as no at FA not done that before.

i will pass it on!!!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Deduct our points - who gives a f.cuk !!!!

deduct our points who gives a fuck, we're Qpr and we're going up!!

Comment

im sure they will take that into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by Balders1967 View Post
          Now that's what you call a restricted view!

Comment

Working...
          X