danns a ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danns a ranger

ive got a really strong feeling should we go up that warnock will move for danns
    at the brentford friendly v palace game i went to every palace fan said danns is the best palace player by a country mile,so i just dont think the warnock will let this player stay at palace
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

i wouldnt want to buy him just for the sake of it
    plus i think we need to aim higher than "proven" champ players but nothing else

i think we need to be looking at prem proven players now, your Kyle Walkers, liam lawrence, micha richards etc

them players ive listed are just off the cuff but we need to aim higher now

Danns wouldnt get into team above faurlin derry or buzz and he aint a wide player

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Have you heard anything Ted??
      Certainkly a younger Derry type player.

Comment

I think Danns is good, but thats if we were stilll in the Championship. We should really be looknig for better than him if we go up imo

Comment

I wasn't that impressed on Saturday
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            ive got a really strong feeling should we go up that warnock will move for danns
            at the brentford friendly v palace game i went to every palace fan said danns is the best palace player by a country mile,so i just dont think the warnock will let this player stay at palace
            That wouldn't have taken long, there aren't too many of them. lol
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              I wasn't that impressed on Saturday
              He was by far their best player on sat. would be a good addition. Not sure the likes of derry will make the step up to the PL he may have found his level in the Championship.

Comment

He may well have been their best player but to be honest I didn't rate them at all.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X