St Georges Day Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Georges Day Badges

Just had the following e-mail which may (I hope) be of some interest to QPR fans

Match badges for the friendly international versus Ghana at Wembley are now in stock in 8 different coloured designs. These can be purchased now through the following link http://www.365sportstore.com/acatalog/Match_Badges.html with the usual discount for buying a set of badges.

Please remember we no longer have the stall half way up Wembley Way the site having been sold by the owners for construction of a new hotel, so they can only be purchased online.

St. George's Day - We've also a number of 2011 specific St. George's Day shield shaped badges available in 4 different colours for St. George's Day that this year falls on Easter Saturday, these can be ordered along with a number of other St. George's Day and England badges through this link http://www.365sportstore.com/acatalo...nd_Badges.html

Other St. George's Day clothing is also available http://www.365sportstore.com/acatalo...rge_Range.html

Best regards and many thanks for your past interest.

365SportStore
    part of 365EnglandFans

Badges?We dont want your stinking badges!

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      Badges?We dont want your stinking badges!
      My badges?

Comment

Comment

Got my 'QPR & England' badge for St. Georges day in Cardiff.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Bet you don't wear it on the day

Comment

there's a few near the mark badges on there, including the first one, killing the welsh dragon
              Last edited by Olly; 16-03-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

What flags are we taking?

Comment

I wear one everyday and the Cardiff game will not stop me I assure you and in fact I intend wearing a Red Rose as well for the day

Comment

Course i will, inside my jacket though.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

casual spot on. Beefy I wouldn't recommend wearing the badge you know it will rile the cardiff fans and you should be slowing up now days and not getting into scraps.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        casual spot on. Beefy I wouldn't recommend wearing the badge you know it will rile the cardiff fans and you should be slowing up now days and not getting into scraps.
                        I could not care less if it "riles" the Cardiff fans as its a badge proudly showing that I am English and as for getting in to scraps I think you must be confusing me with someone else

Comment

Working...
                        X