Where are we with these charges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are we with these charges?

What stage are we at now, have we answered the FA charges and waiting for our punishment, or have we still to respond to the FA.
    Anyone know?
    This is beginning to do my brain in now all this waiting about, cant really look at the table because as it stands we look uncatchable but with a points deduction we could be anywhere in that league table.

doing my head in too. I am probably just impatient, but its annoying that I should be enjoying the league standings, but i cant

Comment

From what I've read looks like the FA are awaiting our formal response to the charges. QPR lawyers etc will be working on that at present presumably. FA will consider what we have to say then if the charges remain hear evidence before a three man disciplinary panel chaired by a QC?

It takes an age to assemble a group of lawyers at one time and place, as they will all be involved in cases many more important than this one, so don't expect a verdict in less than a few weeks.

Then if it gets serious we might get into an appeal situation.

FA will be keen to press on, QPR not so keen.
      Last edited by Loftladder; 16-03-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I know on regular civil litigation you have a 14 day period from when you hve been served with a claim to respond with either adefence or acknolwedgnent of service and you can even request for more time up to anoter 12 days I think, however this is civil law I don't at all know how this case works!! I have a civil lit exam tomorrow!!
        Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

I know the FA and the club can't respond, or give details on the ins and outs of the actual case... but it would be nice to have some idea when we can expect some kind of outcome to this.

Before our next home game in 3 weeks time?
          By the end of this month? Next month?

Not that the fans are ever taken into consideration on any of this. But a little communication about the timescale of all this cr*p wouldn't hurt?
          Last edited by Goddard; 16-03-2011, 01:55 PM.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I think the FA expected us to plead guilt to some charges and take a fine. We can now drag it out until the end of the seasson..and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              I know the FA and the club can't respond, or give details on the ins and outs of the actual case... but it would be nice to have some idea when we can expect some kind of outcome to this.

Before our next home game in 3 weeks time?
              By the end of this month? Next month?

Not that the fans are ever taken into consideration on any of this. But a little communication about the timescale of all this cr*p wouldn't hurt?
              This is what im on about. We could finish the season as champions but all celebrations would be kind of watered down due to the threat of a points deduction hanging over our head.
              Only at QPR!!

Comment

as soon as playoffs start, that's it. Otherwise, there would be all kinds of problems

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  as soon as playoffs start, that's it. Otherwise, there would be all kinds of problems
                  I agree with this.

If it is not sorted by the last game of the season there are all sorts of problems. Huge problems, not just for us but the other teams in the play-off picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X