'd' day for bellamy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'd' day for bellamy!

Goes before welsh fa today. Lets hope they show some balls for a change and 'D' stands for disqualification, but i doubt it. Talking of 'D' days, i think tommorow is 'd' day for our 'ITK' pair of Jeffro and Nodge.3 points deducted and a fine they both say. So we should know if they are a pair of ********ters, or 2 real 'ITK' bods who should be held in the highest of esteem.

i don't really know much about this,but is this 2 do with the bust up with leggs after the match?if so he should have been banned the same as leggs

Comment

I'm not expecting a thing to happen to Craig Bellamy.

Comment

nothing will happen as per usual same old FAW bias
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Goes before welsh fa today. Lets hope they show some balls for a change and 'D' stands for disqualification, but i doubt it. Talking of 'D' days, i think tommorow is 'd' day for our 'ITK' pair of Jeffro and Nodge.3 points deducted and a fine they both say. So we should know if they are a pair of ********ters, or 2 real 'ITK' bods who should be held in the highest of esteem.
            What a pathetic statement to come out with!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              What a pathetic statement to come out with!
              Dazzer, what a plum he is. Just passing on from a top FA sauce. Things change in football though as we both know.

Comment

FA source my ####.

Comment

It will be a let off if it's the FAW.

So biased towards the Welsh clubs.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

If we do not receive a points deduction, the ******s from Wales will no doubt say that the English FA has been biased and in doing so, prevented Cardiff or Swansea getting into the English Premier league.
                    Last edited by paulmason; 16-03-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      If we do not receive a points points, the ******s from Wales will no doubt say that the English FA has been biased and in doing so, prevented Cardiff or Swansea getting into the English Premier league.
                      I think they'll end up awarding points to Cardiff for doing Wales proud.

Comment

FA source my ####.
                        Knocker you do make yourself look silly

Comment

If you are right tommorow, i will be happy to apologise. But i dont believe a word of it.

Comment

If you are right tommorow, i will be happy to apologise. But i dont believe a word of it.
                            You are quite the man

Comment

We are all entitled to our opinion, and mine is your ********ing, but we will see tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                              X